Senior Database Engineer (m/f/x)Division Shared Services
- Support database instances according to defined policies, processes and procedures
- Develop and document standard operating procedures and general technical documentation
- Automate deployment, configuration, patching and maintenance of database systems and related products
- Performance tuning, troubleshooting, capture incident data and root cause analysis
- Database design and implementation (architecture, high availability, schema optimizations, etc.)
- Support CI/CD tools integration/ operations/ change management, and maintenance
- Develop policies, standards, guidelines, governance and related guidance for both CI/CD operations
This is what we offer
- Good understanding of Oracle, Microsoft SQL, MariaDB and Cassandra databases, related utilities and tools
- A good understanding of Windows and Linux operating system and strong PowerShell and Unix shell scripting
- Extensive knowledge and skills in programming: PowerShell, Python, bash, Java, SQL and PL/SQL
- Experience with Ansible or similar configuration management software - such as Terraform, Puppet, etc.
- Challenging and diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly-motivated and successful team with an international company culture
- Further professional and personal development at one of the world's leading providers of payment processing
- An attractive salary as well as long-term prospects and a chance for promotion in a successful company that is growing strongly
- A modern workplace with additional company benefits such as a canteen, fitness area, incentives and staff events
Become part of our success story. Become part of a highly qualified team, united by a vision: to make payment happen.
Have we awakened your interest? If so, please use our short online form to send us your application.