Working Student Identity and Access Management (m/f/x)Division Shared Services
- Support the IAM Competence Center in daily operations: ranging from data analysis to process documentation
- Analyze data to identify role model patterns in access rights and share the information with the responsible stakeholders
- Support our internal costumers in building role models or adjust existing ones due to business needs
- Review incoming requests for role models, access rights, audit tasks and ensure sufficient information is captured in the requests and delivered back to the requesting manager
- Document processes, review documentation and ensure documentation is up to date
This is what we offer
- Enrolled at a German University in the field of Business Computer Science or Information Security
- Academic knowledge or experience in Identity Management and Access control
- Independent and structured working manner
- High degree of commitment and team spirit
- Familiar with programs like MS Office and XML editors
- Good English and German knowledge as well as excellent communication skills
- Challenging and diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly-motivated and successful team with an international company culture
- Further professional and personal development at one of the world's leading providers of payment processing
- An attractive salary as well as long-term prospects and a chance for promotion in a successful company that is growing strongly
- A modern workplace with additional company benefits such as a canteen, fitness area, incentives and staff events
Wirecard is one of the world's fastest growing digital platforms in the financial commerce sector. Our teams, with more than 5,600 employees located in over 26 countries worldwide, develop innovative technologies and cutting-edge payment solutions.
As an international employer with a presence on every continent, we offer you a wide range of opportunities to further your personal and professional growth. We are pioneers in the digital payment industry and always on the lookout for new talent to strengthen our global, visionary team. No matter which department or level you join-with us, you will have the opportunity to actively transform the future of payment.
Together we are able to continually develop - as individuals, as a team, as Wirecard.
Check out all open positions at www.wirecard.com/careers, and follow us on Twitter @wirecard, Facebook @wirecardgroup, and Instagram @wirecard_global
Have we awakened your interest? If so, please use our short online form to send us your application.