Business Analyst in Product Management
Ihre Aufgaben/ Job description ELEMENT
is looking for a creative and enthusiastic Business Analys
to take on our challenges in the Product Team. You'll be working closely with group of innovative Product Owner and help them to identify needs and define requirements to deliver results frequently and iteratively. You'll be working in a data-driven environment, where you can help to shape our roadmap and drive your own initiatives.
is an industry leader in creating modular, customised insurance products. As a white label product factory, we deliver innovative and novel products to partners rapidly using high tech cloud based solutions with an agile approach. We partner with some of Germany's biggest names such as Volkswagen to deliver personally branded end-to-end insurance products.
With a diverse team from over 25 nationalities we regularly share and celebrate our cultures with international lunches and regular social events. We shake up the insurance world by pairing industry experts with in-depth insurance knowledge with the most forward-thinking tech innovators to create a truly innovative tech platform.
Think you could fit in here?
What will make you succeed?
Ihr Profil/ Requirements What will keep you challenged?
- Work experience as Business analyst in insurance domain for at least 3 years
- Insurance background with good knowledge and understanding of insurance processes ideally in P&C
- Educational background in Finance/Business/Information technology or similar
- Familiarity with agile processes and principles
- Team spirit and good communication skills
- Presentation and leadership skills
- Good organisational skills and time management skills
- Proven analytical background and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to details
- Fluency in English and German
- Work closely with our Product Management to create innovative solutions and maintain initiatives, business value etc
- Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business
- Defining business requirements and reporting them back to stakeholders
- Develop mockups and define acceptance criteria (wireframes, flowcharts)
- Research and analyze the market, the users and follow our competitors and industry trends
- The opportunity to be part of a driven and diverse team which is creating a measurable impact on the future of insurance
- An open and welcoming company culture, empowering you to freely grow and develop
- We openly share our knowledge - we are a mix of insurance experts, technology specialists and experienced entrepreneurs
- We have a dedicated onboarding process, enabling you to quickly thrive at ELEMENT
- A direct influence on our company and our products - we value your ideas and your input
- Plenty of perks including a benefits package, choice of computer, drinks and snacks, language classes, company-wide networking events and outings