- Berlin, Germany
- Permanent, Full time
- Raisin GmbH
We are a dynamic, successful, and quickly growing FinTech company based in Berlin, that aims to making savings and investments digitally accessible to maximize customer benefit. Our goal is to provide customers all over Europe with simple, secure, and profitable savings and investment products. We have received more than €170 million in funding from well-known investors including Thrive Capital, Ribbit Capital, Index Ventures, Yuri Milner, Tom Stafford and PayPal.
We are available in English across Europe and operate country-dedicated platforms in Germany, France, Spain, Austria, UK, and the Netherlands. Raisin is one of the leading FinTech companies in Europe and has featured in The FinTech50 in 2016, 2017, and 2018. Raisin already has more than 160,000 satisfied customers and exceeding €10 billion in assets invested via the Raisin platforms.
Business Intelligence Reporting Manager (m/f/d)
- YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reporting managers are in charge of maintenance of Looker and reporting that is conducted both internally and externally. Maintaining Looker involves user management, the correct functioning of dashboards and explores, active maintenance by cleaning up code, and abiding by standards established within the team (number descriptions of fields, naming conventions, non-repeating of measures and dimensions within explores). Looker trainings of all levels are centralized in this team. They act as liaisons on projects from other teams that require expert help - for example if the project involves external stakeholders of high value to Raisin.
- Oversee work of up to two junior reporting managers, planning improvements in Looker and LookML and defining standards for LookML codebase and dashboard presentation.
- Update and quality check KPI reporting to investors, internal stakeholders including senior management.
- Handle ad-hoc reporting requests from higher-level stakeholders (management and senior managers)
- Pro-actively monitor other team’s dashboards for quality issues and suggest improvements on both presentation and content.
- Actively assist other teams when creating new content for dashboards and external reports.
- Identify areas where redundant reporting can be simplified, centralized or eliminated.
- Monitor key business KPI’s for inconsistencies and alerting to potential areas of improvement.
- Develop data products for teams to monitor performance and improve their day-to-day with data
- YOUR PROFILE
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role (data and data visualization)
- Masters degree or equivalent (four years of study) in fields of Business, Economics, Finance with strong inclination towards numbers
- Strong soft skills in communication and presentation
- Experienced with SQL (Postgres/Redshift preferred)
- You like working with people and enjoy building relationships
- At least two years experience using visualization tools (Looker, Tableau, Qlik, Metabase, or similar)
- Experience managing or overseeing at least a part-time employee with examples of positive experience in this field
- OUR BENEFITS
- Be part of a diverse team of more than 34 different nationalities, who strongly believes in agile cross-functional methods, collaboration and appreciation in our daily work.
We are professional and work hard to always be the best in our field. You find us in our open office in beautiful Prenzlauer Berg well connected to public transport and surrounded by a great variety of restaurants and supermarkets.
- Relocation and visa support as well as a relocation reimbursement
- Personal training budget of 1,500 € and four full training days
- Free choice of hardware
- Beginner German classes directly at the office and financial support for acquiring a language certificate
- Hungry all the time? Breakfast, snacks, daily fresh fruit as well as drinks are provided
- Stay up to date at regular townhall sessions with our founders and feel free to ask any kinds of questions
- Flexible working hours, home office and 28 vacation days
- Enjoy more than 50+ different sports with Urban Sports Club: We subsidize your membership with more than 20 € per month
- We offer you a company pension scheme (Betriebliche Altersvorsorge), which we support with 20 %
- Enjoy yearly company retreats to exciting European cities and other team events, such as Lunch Lottery, Tech Lunch, Xletix and Raisin Ladies Events
Interested? We are looking forward to receiving your application