Raisin is a dynamic, successful, and quickly growing FinTech company based in Berlin, that aims to making savings and investments digitally accessible to maximize customer benefit. Our goal is to provide customers all over Europe with simple, secure, and profitable savings and investment products. We have received more than €60 million in funding from well-known investors including Thrive Capital, Ribbit Capital, Index Ventures, Yuri Milner, Tom Stafford and PayPal.
For the further development of our innovative business model we are looking for a motivated
DIRECTOR BANK PARTNERSHIPS (M/F)
For the further development of our innovative business model, we are looking for a motivated and driven Director Bank Partnerships (m/f). Together with our CEO and the Business Development team you will have a significant impact in growing our business by acquiring new partner banks.
- Acquisition of new partner banks
- Guiding and creating lead generation of potential bank partners and key decision makers
- Pitching Raisin to potential partners
- Organizing the corresponding follow-ups and maintaining a good relationship
- Coordination of the onboarding of new partners with internal and external teams
- Supporting the development of new products and services for b2b banking partners in close alignment with all key departments
- Participation and representation of Raisin in high-profile industry events
- University degree in business, economics or a comparable field, preferably with a focus on finance
- Minimum of five years of work experience in consultancy or finance (e.g. banks or service providers)
- Relevant experience in the in areas of treasury, fixed income sales, liquidity management or deposit products
- A background in b2b sales and business development as well as a relevant network in banking
- Entrepreneurial mind-set and the ability to work and communicate in a fast-paced international environment
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Winning senior personality with ability to build long-lasting relationships with C-level partners
- Fluency in English and another European language
- Personal training budget and four full training days
- Mentoring from our senior management team
- Regular townhall sessions with our founders
- German and English classes
- Breakfast sessions with Europe’s leading start-up founders
- Flexible working hours
- Food and drinks
- In-office yoga
- Yearly company retreats to exciting European cities and other team events
We are looking forward to receiving your application via our!
Also feel free to visit us on our career page!