We are The Mobile Bank
About the opportunity
We are seeking a Data Analyst to bridge the Data and Finance teams.
In this role, you will be working in cross functional teams and provide valuable financial expertise on the product we are developing to steer the profitability of these products in the future.
There is no better time to join us. We are one of the fastest growing companies in Europe with a product we are able to scale globally & change the banking industry. In this role, you will:
What you need to be successful: Background:
- You will collaborate with stakeholders across the Product, Data, Marketing and Finance teams to analyse the business and drive its improvement.
- You will develop self-driven analyses on the financial performance of the business.
- Your analysis will lead to actionable insights, meaningful KPIs and dashboards for relevant stakeholders to make informed business decisions.
- You will collaborate with our executive team to define and track relevant business goals and sharpen the strategy of the company.
- You will partner with our FP&A team and be in the lead for developing sophisticated and automated financial models and forecasts.
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role or in investment banking, consulting, venture capital.
- Outstanding analytics skills and attention to detail
- Deep understanding of SQL for analytics
- Experience with Python as a data analytics language is a plus
- Expertise in financial modelling and good understanding of accounting principles
- You are creative, organised, self-motivated and a strong communicator
- Fluent in English
What's in it for you:
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
Who we are
- Accelerate your career growth by joining Germany's #1 Top Startup, named by LinkedIn two years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of international peers, getting things done attitude , and access to cutting edge technologies
- Dogs in the office - bring your canine companion twice per week
- Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks, snacks, complimentary lunch on Wednesdays, plus pizza, wine and beer on Fridays
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
N26 has reimagined banking for today's digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it's how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna. Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.