Full stack developer
Job description About Penta
At Penta we're on a mission to simplify business banking, allowing business owners to focus on the things they really love. They can open a bank account online in minutes, get debit cards for employees, send affordable foreign transfers and easily integrate their accounting solution into Penta. More than 17.000 businesses use Penta today and we are growing quickly.We are building up a talented international team to grow the product and expand in Europe.
Be part of our journey to become Europe's most wanted business bank account!
We are looking for a FullStack engineer who is proficient with node.js and React with an understanding and appetite for Infrastructure and devops. Penta platform team is responsible from provisioning multiple platforms running on AWS with Terraform, monitoring them OpsGenie and building various tools and services for the rest of the organisation.
As a full-stack engineer on the Platform team, you will be at the forefront of building internal facing tools and the underlying systems that help Penta engineers operate at best. Our platform serves all teams as well as runs the production applications. You will have an opportunity to work directly with devops and infra engineers on diverse tools with various technologies at the core of Penta, improving overall reliability and performance. What we expect from you:
You have strong computer science fundamentals and are passionate about scale, quality, and performance. You have a passion for open source software development. You have experience with user interfaces, distributed systems, and asynchronous programming.
Job requirements What you can expect from us?
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science or a related discipline (or equivalent experience)
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience
- Track record for building and operating full-stack applications, from JS to DB
- Previous experience with React.js preferred.
- Previous experience with AWS is preferred.
- Proficiency in any modern programming language such as Java or Scala or Go is preferred.
- Growth mindset and a desire to learn, teach, and improve skills
- A strong remuneration package.
- High degree of autonomy paired with a flat hierarchy.
- Great office atmosphere and the ability to change the way banking works for SMEs.
- Company-wide events: we believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated both in and out of our office.
- Strong network of companies and experts as part of the FinLeap family, Europe's No.1 fintech ecosystem
- 28 days of vacation.
- Choice of computer - Mac/Windows.
- Personal learning budget.