In order to achieve our goal of providing access to capital and banking services to as many people and companies as possible, we need a new team member:
- Forming and running our new Berlin based office.
- Ensuring the Bank's success by maintaining goodwill, confidentiality and trust with prospective and existing clients.
- Growing successfully our fintech customer base in Germany (especially Berlin) and in the Nordics, with a focus on online lending platforms.
- Acquiring, negotiating and managing lending transaction.
- Taking responsibility for all operative processes to ensure a successful client relationship.
- Working closely with other departments in our Hamburg headquarters.
- Reporting directly to the executive committee.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and experience in successfully launching new branches or entities, preferably in the fintech or finance industry.
- Outgoing and thriving personality, excited about building connections out of a pre-existing reliable network.
- Passionate about creating customer value by finding tailor-made solutions.
- Strong and ambitious deal-maker with self-driven work style.
- Persuasive and creative presenter.
- Proven track record in leading teams .
- Minimum of 7 years' experience in sales, customer relationship or account management or similar business activities.
- Successfully completed degree in Finance or Economics.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, in German and English.
- Being a part of a small dynamic bank, which will allow you to have a direct impact.
- Flat hierarchies that ensure that decisions are quickly put into practice .
- Actively participate in the change of the financial services industry.
- To personally develop within a company culture which combines the best of a free-thinking fin-tech with a business minded bank.
- Attractive and performance related pay as well as numerous other benefits.
Have we sparked your interest? If so, we look forward to receiving your application, which should consist of a CV/résumé, a cover letter as well as written references and/or a list of referees.
For your application to be considered please click on the apply button.
Further questions? Call us at +49 40 66 86 49 0.
Let's shape the future of banking together!