SENIOR MANAGER CONTROLLING (F/M) Berlin
- Berlin, Germany Berlin Berlin DE
- Permanent, Full time
- Fraugster Ltd
- 13 Jul 18 2018-07-13
Fraugster is a payment security company with the goal of eliminating fraud and increasing our customers’ profits. Over the last years we’ve invented an artificial intelligence technology that combines human-like accuracy with machine scalability. This ability lets us foresee fraudulent attacks before they actually happen and gives us a distinct competitive advantage over every other player in the payment security space.
We’re already working with some of the most well-known payment and e-commerce companies in the world. Notable clients include companies like Ingenico, SIX Payments and others. Fraugster is backed by top tier investors and is currently managing billions of Euros for our clients.
As our Senior Manager Controlling (f/m) you will oversee all aspects of our operational and financial performance indicators. You will support the growth of Fraugster’s financial organization by establishing financial policies, structure, and monitoring procedures, and by developing KPIs for the department. This position will report directly to the CFO.
Among others, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and leading the controlling team
- Building up and leading the future Business Intelligence team
- Financial controlling
- Operational controlling
- Conducting monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reporting
Skills and requirements:
- Bachelors in business economics or similar; Masters a plus
- Profound experience in leading controlling teams and the development of a Controlling Departement; experience with BI-Departments a plus
- Team-oriented and hands-on approach
- Have worked in late-stage start-ups
- Fluent in written and spoken business German and English
What we offer:
- An opportunity to join a newly-established team that you will also help develop
- The chance to impact company growth
- Fun, creative and focused teams committed to learning and problem-solving through collaboration
- Competitive remuneration
- An office located in the vibrant heart of Berlin
We are looking forward to receiving your application!