Senior Accounting Manager Hamburg
About our client
For our client, one of the leading Insurance company based in Hamburg, Swisslinx is seeking a highly motivated individual to take on a challenging role as a Senior Insurance Accounting Manager. This is a great opportunity to bring your proven knowledge and expertise to an organization that offers a dynamic working environment.
- Lead production of insurance technical result
- Play key role in supporting the regulatory reporting processes
- Support Head of Finance with annual asset planning
- Provide ongoing Technical Insurance Accounting under IFRS & Solvency II
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in the insurance sector
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Strong experience working under IFRS, German GAAP and Solvency II
- Strong IT skills
- Fluent in English and German
Candidates must have a valid Swiss or European permit or work rights to be considered for this position. If you would like to be considered for the role, please apply directly or send your CV to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA