WE ARE LENDICO
The team at Lendico stands for combining sophisticated technology, in-depth finance understanding, and years of experience with streamlined processes and the courage to explore new things. We’re better – and that is not only valued by our customers but also recognised with multiple awards by the finance industry.
ING & Lendico
With ING on our side, we focus on what we do best: offer financing solutions for small and medium-sized companies – fast, straightforward, inexpensive.
For the past 50 years, ING has proved in Germany that they are different. We’re doing the same – just not for quite as long. That’s why we are convinced that ING’s corporate strategy in Germany and Lendico’s digital, very efficient business model complement each other well and that together we can grow faster.
As a (Senior) Business Consultant, you will be responsible for establishing and improving internal management structures, in direct cooperation with our managing directors and external stakeholders. Your tasks include, among others:
- Responsibility for projects to improve our Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) framework(s)
- Identification and elimination of potential inefficiencies with the goal of achieving lean workflows and a productive work mode
- Building and strengthening relationships with Lendico and ING stakeholders in the areas of business management, business stability, and governance
- Advising on the establishment of monitoring structures
- Contribution to the further development of internal standards and guidelines to improve transparency and communication
- Further development of internal process structures regarding adherence to the compliance guidelines as well as our risk management
- Academic degree in Economics, Finance/Business, Risk Management, (Software-) Engineering or equivalent – a Master's degree is a plus
- Several years of professional experience in risk management, consulting, or compliance
- Strong knowledge of GRC, Microsoft Office Excel and Atlassian. Experience in non-financial risk management is a plus
- Solution-oriented way of thinking with a healthy dose of strong will and an affinity for constructive discussions
- Experience in agile project management, ideally experience with Kanban and Scrum
- Start-up compatibility, hands-on mentality, integrity, and reliability
- Excellent German and English skills (written and spoken)
WHAT WE OFFER
- A completely digital recruiting process - for the health in current times
- A steep learning curve in an innovative industry; including plenty of responsibility and conceptual freedom
- An international team of experts who inspire and support you
- An unlimited contract
- An easily accessible and modern workplace in the heart of Berlin
- Regular get-togethers, team-building events, barbecues, and parties (currently virtual, of course!)
- Various benefits, from BVG ticket (AB) to training budget and lunch allowance
- Typical start-up perks: soft drinks and snacks for free, language classes (German and English), company pension scheme, etc.