- Berlin, Germany
- Permanent, Full time
- Raisin GmbH
We are a dynamic, successful, and quickly growing FinTech company based in Berlin, that aims to making savings and investments digitally accessible to maximize customer benefit. Our goal is to provide customers all over Europe with simple, secure, and profitable savings and investment products. We have received more than €170 million in funding from well-known investors including Thrive Capital, Ribbit Capital, Index Ventures, Yuri Milner, Tom Stafford and PayPal.
We are available in English across Europe and operate country-dedicated platforms in Germany, France, Spain, Austria, UK, and the Netherlands. Raisin is one of the leading FinTech companies in Europe and has featured in The FinTech50 in 2016, 2017, and 2018. Raisin already has more than 160,000 satisfied customers and exceeding €10 billion in assets invested via the Raisin platforms.
Senior Product Owner (m/f/d) - Investment Products
- YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- At the Investment Product Squad, we create investment opportunities for our customers that are industry leading in their transparency, simplicity, diversification, low cost nature and return on investment compared to risk taken. We are building long term relationships with our customers intended to last for decades.
As Senior Product Owner you will work closely with a cross-functional agile team of highly talented product owners, engineers and designers to make sure we think up, develop and deliver best-in-class digital investment products. You will have cutting edge tools and technology at your disposal. Enable rapid, high quality development by owning and driving your projects and products.
- You will lead a significant API integration project with an internationally represented major bank
- Within that framework you, make sure the product strategy and vision is efficiently communicated and effectively executed
- You organize priorities and strategic de-scoping to achieve rapid feedback cycles by owning and managing your roadmap and product backlog
- By gaining an in-depth understanding of customer needs and users, you identify future potential of your products and get your teams, customers and business network excited about it
- You enrich, structure and break down high level specs or requirements into epics, user stories and acceptance test executable by the development teams
- You are responsible for identifying and monitoring KPIs as well as using them as cornerstones for team focus and priorities
- Finally, you will also guide and support other product owners
- YOUR PROFILE
- At least three years of product management experience in a technical environment, ideally a Start-up, with agile development methodologies (Scrum)
- You have significant knowledge in technical project management of software projects (e.g. certified IPMA Level C or comparable)
- Based on that you possess profound experience with requirement analysis and collecting technical specifications
- You have a passion for understanding technology combined with an entrepreneurial spirit: Coding experience (e.g. java, kotlin) is of advantage
- Also, your work involved back-end integrations with RESTful web services
- You either have experience or an interest in financial products, specifically investment products
- You are a storyteller with experience in communicating concepts and ideas to all levels of stakeholders
- Finally, you are an excellent team player with very good communication skills in English, ideally also German
- OUR BENEFITS
- Be part of a diverse team of more than 34 different nationalities, who strongly believes in agile cross-functional methods, collaboration and appreciation in our daily work.
We are professional and work hard to always be the best in our field. You find us in our open office in beautiful Prenzlauer Berg well connected to public transport and surrounded by a great variety of restaurants and supermarkets.
- Relocation and visa support as well as a relocation reimbursement
- Personal training budget of 1,500 € and four full training days
- Free choice of hardware
- Beginner German classes directly at the office and financial support for acquiring a language certificate
- Hungry all the time? Breakfast, snacks, daily fresh fruit as well as drinks are provided
- Stay up to date at regular townhall sessions with our founders and feel free to ask any kinds of questions
- Flexible working hours, home office and 28 vacation days
- Enjoy more than 50+ different sports with Urban Sports Club: We subsidize your membership with more than 20 € per month
- We offer you a company pension scheme (Betriebliche Altersvorsorge), which we support with 20 %
- Enjoy yearly company retreats to exciting European cities and other team events, such as Lunch Lottery, Tech Lunch, Xletix and Raisin Ladies Events
Interested? We are looking forward to receiving your application