(Technical) Key Account Manager (f/m/div)
Job description finleap connect GmbH
is a joint force of fintech companies, offering a full range of leading solutions to financial institutions across Europe. We cater to clients' requirements, from stand-alone microproducts to all-in-one solutions, we ensure that all levels of digital maturity are covered by our services. Our focus now lies on growth internationally, with experienced fintech experts in France, Italy, and Spain leading the charge.
This highly visible role will enable you to be a part of our commercial team and work on the success of our most important enterprise accounts. You will build on your expertise in building long-lasting, sustainable relationships, connect and continuously communicate with senior executives within your market to understand their most pressing issues and come up with strategies to help them solve them. What will keep you challenged?
Requirements What will make you succeed?
- Serve as a key player on our commercial team; own relationships, coordinate activity and communications, and build trusted advisor relationships with our important customers
- Own our existing large accounts, make sure our solutions run smoothly and identify cross and up-sell opportunities
- Manage customer transactions and oversee support case resolution, leading escalations and solving challenges to achieve customer success
- Capture and sponsor customer needs and roadmap requirements, interfacing with our product and solutions engineering teams to find solutions to short and longer-term needs.
- Strong current key account management experience, managing complex technical solutions. Experience in SaaS/PaaS (digital) companies a is a big plus.
- Excellent communication, stakeholder and project management skills
- Ability to understand and articulate complex products and ideas in German, as well as to manage complex customer onboarding processes and decision making units
- Hands-on mentality, stress resistance, as well as creative problem solving abilities
- Comfort in commercial and legal negotiations and considerations
- Passionate about technology; a natural, credible evangelist who is experienced in translating that passion into business impact for customers.
Last but not least: You are business fluent in German
(as you work mostly with our clients in the DACH region) and English. Why finleap connect?
- A dynamic, fast-paced environment where you'll be working with a diverse workforce of 50+ nationalities
- We work hard, but we have fun along the way. You'll be joining a friendly and supportive commercial team
- Think we can do better? We're all ears! A creative and progressive work environment is guaranteed - we're in the business of disruption!
We are very much looking forward to getting to know you. Let us explore this opportunity together!
If you are interested please apply below and let's talk!