We are currently looking for an experienced "Manager FP&A (m/f/d)" for the comprehensive takeover of activities in the area of "financial planning and analysis" at our client, an internationally operating and leading manufacturer in the mechanical engineering segment.
Manager FP&A (m/f/d)
In this position you will be responsible for the full scope financial planning and analysis regarding Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss Accounts, Cash Flows and Management Reporting. Further responsibilities are listed below.
- You actively drive and develop financial reporting and planning process
- You manage complex and large analysis projects regarding the manufacturing productivity, cost reductions and product development
- You work in close cooperation with the local management regarding budget and forecast tasks
- Furthermore, you will be the financial sparring partner for the group management functions
- You continuously analyse, evaluate and develop the forecasting models (e.g. completeness & accuracy, efficiency & productivity) as well as the management reporting (e.g. perfect timing)
- You lead cross-business initiatives and special projects within the company
Due to your very comprehensive experience in the area of "financial planning and analysis" of an international manufacturing group, through which you bring along an independent working method as well as a sovereign appearance, you enrich our client as "Manager FP&A (m/f/d)" and also convince through:
- An academic degree in Finance and/or Accounting or a similar qualification
- Knowledge and experience with US GAAP as well as SOX
- Experience in an US-listed company in the US business environment with short reporting cycles
- Good knowledge of the MS Office tools, especially Excel and relevant experience in a common ERP system (e.g. SAP, MS Dynamics)
- Furthermore, Hyperion knowledge is very important
- Fluency in English is a must-have criteria and good German skills are preferred
- Hands-on mentality, good communication skills with the ability to adapt to different target groups and an innovative mindset with the dedication to continuously develop yourself and the company
In this established and leading company, you will find exciting fields of activity and the best opportunities for further training, both professionally and personally.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me on 0211-30 180 007. I look forward to receiving your application.