Working for one of the largest independent generators of onshore wind in Europe, you would be focused on their German portfolio of 12 wind farms.
- Primary interface for day to day relationship with Technical & Commercial Managers, leading the transition away from third party managers who currently oversee the Technical & Commercial Managers on a day to day basis.
- Initial point of contact for key day to day decisions, identifying key issues that need internal resourcing, and interacting and project managing activities with relevant internal decision makers.
- Reviewing key operational performance, including analysis of asset performance and where applicable, co-ordinating more detailed commercial and technical analysis.
- Day to day management of the portfolio P&L. Analysis of key revenue and cost variances, and liaison with Finance team on P&L variances versus budget and impact on cash flow.
- Focal point for portfolio budget, five-year plan and interface between finance and operational teams and the Portfolio.
- Interface for monitoring and execution of Performance Improvement projects – both initiatives led by the Technical Managers and deployed initiatives.
- Initial management of HSE and ESG issues within portfolio. Co-ordinate HSE resource from third parties to gain assurance of HSE performance in line with expectations.
- Analysis of portfolio budget and NAV model, and identification of risks and opportunities, and ownership for an action plan of deliverables, including risk register for Northern Europe.
- Provide support to M&A growth in Northern Europe, developing relationships with key third parties in target markets and, supporting due diligence process during acquisitions.
This is a remote working role, as such candidates can be based anywhere in Germany but will need to travel to the assets periodically.
With a team of over 200 and growing every day, Goodman Masson is one of London’s specialist Finance and Technology recruitment businesses. Voted ‘Best Recruitment Company to Work For’ in 2018, our passion for what we do is clear.
Based in London, Düsseldorf and New York, we hold annual revenues exceeding £42 million. This includes Qualified & Part-Qualified / Transactional Finance, Actuarial & Investment Management, Audit, Banking Operations, Compliance & Financial Crime, Front Office, Housing Development, Information & Cyber Security, Technology, Digital & Data, Product Control & Valuations, Projects, Change & Transformation, Risk & Regulation, Tax and Treasury.
We also have a Solutions team who provide RPO, hybrid and volume recruitment services. Alongside this, Goodman Masson have developed an Executive Search team who focus on sourcing C-suite talent to fee earning Legal partners.