QVC verbindet die Freude am Entdecken mit der Kraft von Beziehungen und übertrifft dadurch stets die Erwartungen seiner Kunden. Dabei setzt das Handelsunternehmen auf das Beste aus zwei Welten: Einkaufen als persönliches Live-Erlebnis von Mensch zu Mensch und das komfortable, digitale Bestellen – flexibel an 365 Tagen im Jahr über TV-Angebote, das Web, per App – zu Hause und von unterwegs.
Job Description Details
This role includes:
- Support cross-market alignment on methodology and calculation about initiatives/investment performance (e.g. incrementality promotions, Marketing investment, channels)
- Act as Product Owner for the article segmentation tool as well as a focal point for the adoption of the new approach in one or more QVC international markets (fine-tune of pricing tools, monitor results and partner with market buyers and planners to define introductory prices and manage price lifecycle)
- Define analytical methodologies to evaluate the incrementality of business investments like pricing promotions (e.g. free S&H, product price reductions, second channel performances, performance marketing investment, customer marketing campaigns, loyalty programs)
- Liase with market and business functions to define how to report on incrementality and support strategies to improve investment effectiveness
- Rolling-out, enhancing, updating and upgrading the article segmentation tool across categories and markets
- Support the merchandising local teams to adapt pricing processes to embed the value-based pricing tools and approach. Monitor results and adjust article segmentation thresholds, suggest price reviews in order to improve margin
- Support decision making on investment choices accordingly with analytical performance results
- Support merchandising team to introduce value-based pricing approach along the pricing processes
- BS in Finance, Business, Statistics, Mathematics or Engeenering. MBA Preferred.
- Several years of professional experience in a similar role
- Advanced Excel skills are required and knowledge of SAS, SQL or other analytical programs
- Ability to work under pressure in order to meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to travel daily/overnight.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
What we offer:
- Open and dynamic working atmosphere
- Attractive compensation model
- Flexible working time model for a better work-life balance (including overtime regulation)
- 20% employee discount on the whole QVC product range
- Additional Company pension
- Wide range of training opportunities
We are looking forward to your online application in Workday (CV, cover letter and your references) together with your salary expectation and notice period.
About QVC, Inc
QVC, Inc., exceeds the expectations of everyone we touch by delivering the joy of discovery through the power of relationships. Every day, in nine countries, QVC engages millions of shoppers in a journey of discovery through an ever-changing collection of familiar brands and fresh new products, from home and fashion to beauty, electronics and jewelry. Along the way, we connect shoppers to interesting personalities, engaging stories, and award winning customer service. Based in West Chester, Pa. and founded in 1986, QVC has more than 17,000 employees and has retail operations in the U.S., Japan, Germany, United Kingdom, Italy, France, and through a joint venture in China. Worldwide, QVC engages shoppers on 14 broadcast networks reaching approximately 370 million homes, seven websites, and 220 social pages. Visit corporate.qvc.com to learn more.
QVC, Inc., is a wholly owned subsidiary of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ : QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, "Qurate Retail Group"), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce,#3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com. QVC, Q, and the Q Ribbon Logo are registered service marks of ER Marks, Inc.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.