QVC verbindet die Freude am Entdecken mit der Kraft von Beziehungen und übertrifft dadurch stets die Erwartungen seiner Kunden. Dabei setzt das Handelsunternehmen auf das Beste aus zwei Welten: Einkaufen als persönliches Live-Erlebnis von Mensch zu Mensch und das komfortable, digitale Bestellen – flexibel an 365 Tagen im Jahr über TV-Angebote, das Web, per App – zu Hause und von unterwegs.
This role includes:
- Establish new FP&A function for QVC International
- Consolidate International market level results and commentary
- Coordinate all budgeting & forecasting process for QI – key goto for QRG Finance
- Lead & Coordinate QI quarterly reviews & Strategic Planning across markets
- Highlight market trends and benchmarks results across markets to inform needed business actions or decisions
- Create standardized reporting/processed and KPI definition across QI and determines effective way to aggregate data from markets
- Lead & Monitor QI Cash Flow Reporting as well as create & maintain QI Inventory Oversight reporting
- Reporting and review of Fixed Cost across QI markets
- Leverage True Margin reporting to create QI Category Reporting and support portfolio decisions
- Lead analysis to support BU performance
- Keep a lens on external competitive landscape to inform business performance
- Leads QI level financial Budgeting & Forecasting including consolidations
- Delivers accurate and timely financial reporting with detailed variance drivers
- Defines KPI aligned across markets and with QI & Market leaders
- Effective communication and delivery of KPI together with insights to inform QI ELT
- Works effectively with Market Finance leaders to establish consistent process and to deliver effective reporting and forecasting and stand up new QI Finance function
- Business partnering with newly created Digital Store Function establish reporting
- Ensure visibility of working capital (inventory & AR) to enable cash flow delivery
- Monitoring business performance, partnering with QI SMT on risks & opportunities
- Partners with market finance directors to deliver NR, EBITDA & Cash Flow
- Bachelor in Finance, Business, Accounting, Merchandising or a related field. MBA Preferred.
- Several years of working experience in financial planning, reporting and analysis or consolidations as well as in a financial leadership position
- You must be able to demonstrate an ability to work collaboratively across a high performing team of Finance professionals
- Advanced Excel skills are required and knowledge of Planning Tools BPC / SAP (or a similar accounting package)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as excellent presentation skills
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken
What we offer:
- Open and dynamic working atmosphere
- Attractive compensation model
- Flexible working time model for a better work-life balance (including overtime regulation)
- 20% employee discount on the whole QVC product range
- Additional Company pension
- Wide range of training opportunities
We are looking forward to your online application in Workday (CV, cover letter and your references) together with your salary expectation and notice period.
About QVC, Inc
QVC, Inc., exceeds the expectations of everyone we touch by delivering the joy of discovery through the power of relationships. Every day, in nine countries, QVC engages millions of shoppers in a journey of discovery through an ever-changing collection of familiar brands and fresh new products, from home and fashion to beauty, electronics and jewelry. Along the way, we connect shoppers to interesting personalities, engaging stories, and award winning customer service. Based in West Chester, Pa. and founded in 1986, QVC has more than 17,000 employees and has retail operations in the U.S., Japan, Germany, United Kingdom, Italy, France, and through a joint venture in China. Worldwide, QVC engages shoppers on 14 broadcast networks reaching approximately 370 million homes, seven websites, and 220 social pages. Visit corporate.qvc.com to learn more.
QVC, Inc., is a wholly owned subsidiary of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ : QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, "Qurate Retail Group"), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce,#3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com. QVC, Q, and the Q Ribbon Logo are registered service marks of ER Marks, Inc.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.