Information Security Architect Lead
- Düsseldorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany Düsseldorf Nordrhein-Westfalen DE
- Permanent, Full time
- Maxfield Search
- 21 Mar 18 2018-03-21
If you are someone that wishes to be part of the strategy and development of a team of architects and engineers, to be the bridge between this team and the senior management and is passionate about cyber security in today’s world, bringing new ideas to the table, then we want to hear from you.
Our client is an energy company subsidiary of a larger very well known energy organisation and they are currently in a rapid growth phase, building a new team and are reaching out to all areas of the global cyber security community to bring the best talent on board. They are searching for a lead cyber security architect to be part of this growth, to bring in their expertise to being part of a dynamic team of security professionals.
If you are searching for a role where you can input your interest and enthusiasm for building up security functions this opportunity may be the ideal role to further develop your security career. As they are currently in the growth phase they are in search of experts in the security field who can contribute to the successful implementation of how the security engineers / architects communicate with the rest of security function and other departments.
- Educated to minimum a degree level Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- 10+ years relevant work experience
- Experience with security architecture, as a solutions architect or enterprise architect, system and network security, authentication and security protocols, cryptography, and application security.
- Experience with and deep understanding of cloud computing from providers such as AWS and Azure.
- Experience with business intelligence tools like SAP
- Detailed knowledge of system security vulnerabilities and remediation techniques, including penetration testing and the development of exploits.
- SDLC knowledge (Experience throughout the life cycle) is required
- Certifications: CISSP, CISM, TOGAF, Zachman
- End user computing.
- Good understanding of software vulnerabilities.
- Experience with SIEM tools.
- Excellent English communication and writing skills.
- SABSA - Desired.
- CSSA – Desired.
- Experience with Pivotal.
- German Speaking.
- Project Management skills