Private Equity Internship Position
- nach Vereinbarung
- Düsseldorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany Düsseldorf Nordrhein-Westfalen DE
- Internships & Graduate Trainee, Full time
- Avedon GmbH
- 17 Mar 18 2018-03-17
Avedon Capital Partners is a leading independent private equity manager with a proven track record of investing into outstanding small and medium sized companies who are leaders in their respective sectors. Our portfolio companies are headquartered in Germany and Benelux.
Today the team is made up of 17 people including 12 investment professionals with exceptionally strong and diverse backgrounds and experiences. The team is based in high standard offices in Amsterdam and Düsseldorf.
Avedon Capital Partners manages three investment vehicles with over 450 million Euro of assets under management and has to date successfully invested in 41 companies across Europe.
The candidate will be part of the investment team in Düsseldorf/Germany and supports the investment professionals in origination and execution of investment opportunities as well as in post closing value creation and exits.
Typical responsibilities include, among others, the following:
- Conducting industry and market analysis to support origination efforts
- Undertaking analysis of new investment opportunities (including analysis of company financials, markets, competition and strategy)
- Proactively supporting the investment professionals on transactions (including due diligence and preparation of investment papers)
- Preparation of financial models
- Presentation of findings and analyses to the team
What we look for:
We are looking for interesting and ambitious individuals with an outstanding academic track record, who have already collected first practical experiences in relevant internships. You should be an absolute team player, possess strong analytical and commercial skills, have a self-starting mentality and be great fun to work with. Strong communicative skills as well as a positive attitude and a can-do mentality are also important criteria.
What we offer:
The internship will allow you to experience the challenge of working in a leading mid-market private equity fund, one of the most competitive jobs in the financial industry. You will foster your investment judgement, gain transaction know-how and be empowered very early with true exposure to the day to day work of a leading mid-market private equity fund.
Language Skills: German speaking with strong communication skills in English.
Location: Düsseldorf (Germany)
Duration: For a minimum of 3 months; we hire throughout the year
Application: Please send a cover letter, your CV and transcripts to email@example.com