2.5 Year- long contract as a Business Functional Analyst, with a day rate of over €550+, plus a modern office layout in the centre of Eschborn. Key skills: Experience in international business & functional analysis, especially German Security business Experience and knowledge of Custody & Clearing domain in Germany Experience in Regulatory Reporting in Germany A good business and technology understanding to liaise with developers to translate specifications into workable functions Agile Project Management Able to understand complex topics quickly and structure/present them in an easy way Be able to work in complex Matrix structures in an international set up
- To formulate and define business, functional and systems scope and objectives for complex, high- impact projects through in-depth evaluation of complex business processes, functions and systems.
- Close consultation with the business partners to determine business requirements and partners with multiple teams to ensure appropriate integration of functions to meet goals.
- Develop requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with internal partners to analyse information needs and business requirements
Key Aims of the Project:
- Enhance the safety of securities settlement in Europe with particular focus on Cross-border transactions
- Provide consistent regulation of CSDs across Europe to address the barriers to an internal European market by breaking down the diverse and often contradictory national rules regulating securities settlement and the varying rules and standards of the CSDs in the EU
- Recognise the systematic importance of CSDs and introduce single rules, standards and prudential requirements to increase the resilience of and standards for access to CSDs
- Provide a consistent regulatory approach to settlement systems and settlement processes across the EU essential for the success of T2S in created a harmonised European landscape
We expect that you will already have significant experience in a similar position and within Financial Services would be a plus.
For further information about this truly exciting opportunity and for an immediate interview, please get in touch without delay!