A leading Asset Manager are currently searching for a new Senior member of their central compliance unit. The role will be tasked with setting up new processes for the company, focusing on risk assessments of conflict of interest and control room functions.
As a Compliance officer, you will:
- Coordinate the global anti-financial crime and compliance risk analyses
- Create and develop internal guidelines and work instructions.
- Advise on conflicts of interest, especially in the area of employee compliance.
- Setting up the control room and dealing with issues in day-to-day business in this context.
- Coordination of audits and other (regulatory) enquiries
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience, ideally with an asset manager.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements in the area of compliance and MiFID/Securities Trading Act.
- Willingness to familiarise yourself with anti-financial crime issues, or ideally initial experience in this area.
- University degree in economics, law or similar.
- Fluent German and English, both written and spoken.
If you believe that you could be a good fit or would like to know more, reach out to Matthew Carton at Selby Jennings.