Cyber Security Project Manager
- Essen, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany Essen Nordrhein-Westfalen DE
- Contract, Full time
- Maxfield Search
- 22 May 18 2018-05-22
Cyber Security Project Manager - Cloud Security Focus
Our client, a renewable energy subsidiary of Major European Utility Company is seeking to hire an Interim Cyber Security Project Manager to focus on Cloud Security. As part of their growth strategy they are building a new team to deliver their state-of-the-art security infrastructure.
As a project manager, you will be able to demonstrate a track record in delivering cyber security projects, creating innovation and prior experience with Cloud Security. If you want to be part of this Strategy & Development team of architects & engineers, and are passionate about cyber security, and are able to bring new ideas to the table, then we want to hear from you.
- Experience with Agile and work with at least one of the common frameworks is highly desired.
- Project Management Certifications (e.g. PMP, CMP, PRINCE2) preferred.
- Experience supporting or implementing business critical processes and projects
- Must be highly collaborative, have an ability to influence cross-functional teams, maintain and develop relationships
- Minimum of 5 years project management experience
- Good understanding of cyber security (technical knowledge advantageous)
- Good understanding of Cloud Security is Essential
- German speaking candidates are highly desirable
If you need / want more information about this particular contract, don’t hesitate to get in touch with me (George Ionescu) or Hanoz Pajnigar for more information about the client, location and rate. Or you can apply with an updated CV and we’ll be in touch.
#projectmanager #cybersecurity #informationsecurity #cloudsecurity #renewableenergy #recruitment #contract #newvacancy