Advisory Partner - Energy & Transportation - Industry 4.0 (D/F/M)
Advisory Partner - Energy & Transportation - Industry 4.0 (D/F/M) Oil & Renewables/ Transportation/ Public Infrastructure
Preferred locations: United Kingdom, Sweden, Germany The Opportunity
Join us and build a link between the Leadership in your customers and our extensive capabilities. You will be a Strategic Advisor and help craft strategic, multidisciplinary programs, which transform operating, and asset management models.
This is a highly customer-focused leadership role: taking initiative to transformation programs for key executives in your industry sector. You should be able to engage executives across various client functions - Strategic Planning, Operations, Product Development, and Enterprise IT to help define business transformation outcomes, develop them into Strategic Roadmaps, and to deliver them.
In this role, you would first structure a strategy consulting exercise, followed by a multi-year program structure, followed by steering the execution. You are a specialist in at-least one Industry and should have a working understanding of design of systems, predictive or intelligent solutions, lean optimisation, and business process design. Core customer-facing experience is critical to the role.
Our team of Business consultants, solution architects and delivery leaders will support you, in assembling an engagement across the broadest variety of services including Consulting, change, digital design, application development and technology services. Your metrics will include:
Skills you have
- Revenue - High value consulting revenue
- Pull through Revenue - Overall contract value of the program you influence.
- Quality of Revenue - Profitability, Revenue models etc.
- Long term strategy for the Industry sector
- Developing Industry relevant content with internal and external parties
What you can expect
- University degree
- You are strong in one of these topics:
- Strategic advisory or consulting services with relevant customers
- Track record of design of capital assets or infrastructure as an integrated program
- large-scale operational excellence or expansion programs
- Domain-level leadership in asset optimization and design of systems
- Able to guide key levers for business transformation for the customer.
- Expertise in using Scenario planning/ TOM/ Lean exercises to structure various interventions for a multi-year transformation.
- Ability to collect, prioritize and structure business requirements in the form of epics, features and familiar with the Agile way of working
- Proficient English and the appropriate regional language in your market environment
- Open, 'can do' team spirit, passionate about making change real!
- Inclusive, multi-cultural work environment
- Wide exposure to markets and challenging business problems
- Wide operating canvas and decision-making capability
- Innovative engagement models
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. We engineer modern businesses to improve everyday life.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.