Crédit Agricole CIB is a leading international leverage debt provider and ranks among the top players in the high yield Bond market. The Leveraged and Telecom Finance Group (LTFG) business line covers all aspects of leveraged debt financing from origination, to structuring, syndication and secondary trading. Present in Europe (Paris, London, Frankfurt, Milan and Madrid), Asia (Tokyo, Hong Kong and Sydney) and the US (New York), LTFG provides private equity funds (below investment grade clients) with a tailor-made range of services through its leveraged loan products. For the German LTFG team we are looking for an
Analyst - Leveraged Finance (f/m/d)
- Actively participate in the origination and execution of new Leveraged Buy Out deals:
- Analysis of new transactions including research and evaluation of information memoranda, due diligence reports as well as participation in management presentations
- Preparation of credit applications and presentation of the risk assessment to credit committees
- Preparation of cash flow models incl. various sensitivities
- Assistance in the syndication of transactions (including preparation of information memoranda)
- Responsibility for the credit management of designated portfolio files
- Monitoring the performance of assigned companies through analysis of financial reports, performing annual reviews and updating risk monitoring sheets
- Screening of business opportunities arising from potential refinancing’s or exits of portfolio companies
- Execution of marketing activities within the context of maintaining and extending business relationships, including the preparation of marketing pitches, client presentations, etc.
What we are looking for:
- Graduate Degree in business administration, economics, finance, accounting or related field
- Min. 1-2 years of experience working in a Leveraged/Acquisition Finance / Structured Finance / Corporate Finance division of a corporate and investment bank
- Knowledge of private equity investments, corporate finance and credit analysis
- Basic knowledge of capital market products and syndications as well as of loan documentation
- Elaborated analytical and financial modelling skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to cooperate and work across all levels of an international organization
- Ability to work under pressure on several transactions with different priorities and tight project deadlines
- Excellent language skills in German and English; further languages would be a plus
- Team orientation, strong attitude, motivation and eagerness to learn
What we offer:
We offer a permanent employment contract, 30 days of holidays, an attractive salary and development opportunities in an international and highly professional working environment. Ambitious candidates who want to support our business lines and be part of CACIB Germany will get the chance to experience an international environment. Moreover, we offer a range of benefits:
- Job Ticket for Frankfurt public transportation
- Fitness allowance
- Flat hierarchies and team work
- Amicable and supportive colleagues with a variety of competencies across a wide range of expertise
- Company events
- Lunch vouchers & free coffee, tea and water
Are you interested?
Please register via our CA CIB job portal and send your application (motivational statement and your CV, copies of certificates as well as your salary expectations and possible starting date) quoting the reference number 2021-53455.
If you have any further questions, please contact Mrs Christina Granzow under +49 69 74221 263.