Société Générale is one of the largest European financial services groups. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial solidity with a strategy of sustainable growth, and aims to be the reference for relationship banking, recognized on its markets, close to clients, chosen for the quality and commitment of its teams. More than 147,500 employees, based in 67 countries, accompany 31 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis.
We are looking for an Analyst Real Estate Corporate Finance at the next possible date.
Take your chance and join our Team at our SG Branch in Frankfurt!
Analyst Real Estate Corporate Finance (m/f)
As a Real Estate Corporate Finance Analyst you will support the Real Estate team in the origination and execution of Investment Banking mandates in the Real Estate sector. This includes a wide variety of tasks, such as company and industry research, financial statement analysis, financial modeling, preparation of client presentations, deal documentation, etc.
Your Main Responsibilities:
You will be involved in the below tasks with an increasing level of responsibility:
- Preparation of real estate corporate finance and cross-product client pitches
- Company and industry analyses, preparation of company and industry profiles
- Target analyses and / or buyer’s acquisition capacity analyses
- Company valuations using market multiples, DCF and LBO methods
- Side by side and merger model analyses
- Knowledge transfer to and quality control / coaching of junior team members
- Execution responsibilities of specific project tasks and work streams
- Provide support in developing transaction structures / structured solutions
- Be a key team member in day to day project execution work
- Keep up to date about real estate sector developments as well as M&A, equity and debt related issues
- Liaise with (product) experts typically based in Frankfurt, London, Paris and/or New York in the dedicated SG Business Lines
Experience & Technical Skills
- Excellent Bachelor or Master’s degree in Finance or Business Administration
- Prior internship or first work experience in executing transactions with a leading bank or advisory house
- Very strong technical / analytical skills
- Ideally experience with transactions in German-speaking regions and/or in the real estate sector
- Excellent command and superior user knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Good user knowledge of Bloomberg/CapitalIQ/DataStream/Thomson/Reuters
- Fluency in German and English, both written and spoken is essential
Personal Skills & Competencies
- A highly motivated and reliable self-starter
- Willingness to learn
- Well organized with superb attention to detail
- Self-confident personality
- Pro-active team player
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong innovation and problem solving skills
At Société Générale, we believe our people are our strength and are core to the success of our business. As such, we search for, recruit and appoint the best available person on the basis of aptitude and ability, regardless of sex, nationality or ethnic origin.
If you feel you have the required experience and qualifications, thrive on a challenge and want to become a part of a dedicated and driven team that strives for success, then please apply with a CV, cover letter and work certificates.