Société Générale is one of the largest European financial services groups. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial solidity with a strategy of sustainable growth, and aims to be the reference for relationship banking, recognized on its markets, close to clients, chosen for the quality and commitment of its teams. More than 147,500 employees, based in 67 countries, accompany 31 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis.
We are looking for an Analyst Real Estate Structured Finance within the Global Finance business (GLFI) at the next possible date.
Take your chance and join our Team at our SG Branch in Frankfurt!
Analyst Real Estate Structured Finance (m/f)
As an Analyst Real Estate Structured Finance, you will provide execution and origination support capability for leading roles in structured finance transactions in the Real Estate sector.
You will closely cooperate with other Business Lines (Syndication, debt capital markets, interest rate derivates, corporate finance, corporate banking).
You will report to the Senior Front Officer heading the Commercial Real Estate Structured Finance team.
Your Main Responsibilities:
- You will conduct financial analysis and modelling the considered projects, in particular that means you will prepare and customize financial models supporting financing mandates
- You will perform relevant risk analysis by taking into consideration all issues relevant for real estate financings (context, constraints related to the assets, legal and tax environment…)
- You will prepare credit applications while ensuring that internal requirements and guidelines are met
- Your tasks will also be to assist in negotiations of term sheets and loan documentation as well as closing of transactions and you will ensure an on-going risk-monitoring of existing loans
- You will provide day to day transaction support to the Head of the team and in general support the team by preparing project information memoranda and participating to marketing and origination efforts of structured debt business opportunities.
The client scope of this activity will be Private Equity Funds, private and listed REITS as well as Financial Institutions (insurers, banks and financial investors, including pension funds and sovereign wealth funds).
Experience & Technical Skills:
- Master degree in Finance from a business and/or engineering college
- First experience in a similar role in an investment bank or financial institution
- Desirable commercial Real Estate expertise
- Good knowledge of the German Commercial Real Estate market
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent financial modelling skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Fluency in German and English (written and orally) is required; French would be a plus
Personal Abilities / Competencies:
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines while maintaining a high level of rigor
- Be pro-active and a good team player
- Display reliability and commitment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
At Société Générale, we believe our people are our strength and are core to the success of our business. As such, we search for, recruit and appoint the best available person on the basis of aptitude and ability, regardless of sex, nationality or ethnic origin.
If you feel you have the required experience and qualifications, thrive on a challenge and want to become part of a dedicated and driven team that strives for success, then please apply with a CV, cover letter and work certificates.