Analyst / Associate Mergers & Acquisitions
- to be discussed
- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany Frankfurt am Main Hessen DE
- Permanent, Full time
- ALANTRA Deutschland GmbH
- 27 Feb 18 2018-02-27
Alantra is a global mid-market investment banking firm with offices across Europe, the US, Asia and Latin America. Alantra has more than 300 dedicated investment banking professionals in 26 offices in 21 countries. Alantra is a listed independent partnership with roots going back decades.
We are uniquely positioned to assist our clients in the development and implementation of domestic and international strategies that call for growth, consolidation, or the sale of all or parts of a business. From our office in Frankfurt we offer M&A as well as Debt Advisory services.
Successful candidates will work in a highly entrepreneurial and inspiring environment and become an integral part of our German advisory team, taking part in:
- The execution of active mandates (buy- and sell-side, Debt Advisory) with strong exposure to clients: preparation of information memoranda and management presentations, financial analysis, modeling and valuation works, data room management, etc.
- Marketing initiatives: preparation of market, strategic and competitive analyses, as well as industry screening for the identification of potential targets/buyers, financial valuations, etc.
- Training and management of junior colleagues and interns
The position provides an excellent opportunity to assume responsibility and to build M&A experience on mid-market cross border transactions in a dynamic and entrepreneurial culture as well as providing long-term career growth prospects.
We are looking for self-motivated team players who can take advantage of the opportunities a dynamic growing team can provide.
- Graduates from top tier Business or Engineering schools / Masters in Corporate Finance
- 2-5 years of experience from a leading investment bank, M&A boutique, leverage finance house or Big 4 accounting firm
- Strong financial modeling skills required; ability to build detailed, fully integrated financial models to construct financial projections and test their feasibility, analyze the impact of proposed transactions on capital structures, etc.
- Commitment, rigorous, detail-oriented attitude and ability to show initiative
- Professional maturity and experience in order to interact directly with clients
- Ability to manage several assignments at once and work equally effectively as an individual and as part of a team
- Language skills in German and English (excellent writing and speaking skills) are required
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office, Windows and standard business/financial databases
- Highest standards of personal conduct, professional performance and business ethics
Mrs. Nadine Kober