Associate - Mid Market Private Equity
- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany Frankfurt am Main Hessen DE
- Permanent, Full time
- Walker Hamill
- 08 Jun 18 2018-06-08
A well known generalist mid market private equity firm with over €4bn AUM is looking to add an additional Investment Associate into their Frankfurt based team.
The role presents a great opportunity to join the Frankfurt based investment team of a well established private equity fund. They focus on management buyouts and usually target mid market companies across Europe. They are looking to invest in a broad range of sectors and therefore have a generalist investment approach.
As an Investment Professional you will be involved with the entire ‘life cycle’ of a deal, whilst building your knowledge across a wide range of sectors. The role is based in Frankfurt and you will be expected to take responsibility when conducting due diligence and assisting with the deal execution and transaction management. Furthermore, you will receive exposure to the day-to-day management of portfolio companies and support the senior members of the team in origination work.
Skills & Experience:
A successful candidate will be highly numerate and display the following traits:
- Excellent academics from a leading German university or Business School, or equivalent;
- Relevant M&A/CF training within a top-tier investment bank OR relevant experience from one of the leading Management Consultancies OR previous private equity investment experience
- Fluency in English and German is essential; another European language (verbally and written) would be advantageous.
- Strong analytical and technical skills (including financial modelling).
- Strategic thinking and strong commercial judgement.
- High energy, self-confidence, hunger to invest and entrepreneurial mind-set.
- Ability to work autonomously and pro-actively and to take on responsibility quickly.