- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany
- Temporary, Full time
- Société Générale
Do you see yourself standing alone or standing out? Make the difference and join our team!
Société Générale is one of the largest European financial services groups. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial solidity with a strategy of sustainable growth, and aims to be the reference for relationship banking, recognized on its markets, close to clients, chosen for the quality and commitment of its teams. More than 145,700 employees, based in 67 countries, accompany 31 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis.
We are looking for an Associate Corporate Finance (Healthcare) (m/f) at the next possible date. Take your chance and join our Team at our SG Branch in Frankfurt!
Associate Corporate Finance (Healthcare) (m/f)
As a Corporate Finance (Healthcare) Associate you will work in the global Healthcare sector team on the origination and execution of Investment Banking mandates. This includes a wide variety of tasks, like financial statement analysis, financial modeling, company and industry research, preparation of client presentations, deal memoranda, etc
Your Main Responsibilities:
Depending on the level of experience a candidate already has, he / she will be involved in the below tasks with an increasing level of responsibility:
- Preparation of M&A, ECM and cross-product client pitches
- Company and sector analyses, including preparation of company and sector profiles
- Target and / or buyer screening / analyses, including acquisition capacity analyses as appropriate
- Company valuations using all relevant methodologies, including trading and transaction multiples, DCF and LBO
- Side by side, merger and EPS analyses
- Knowledge transfer to and coaching of junior team members
- Be a key team member in day-to-day project execution work, including responsibilities for specific project tasks and work streams
- Provide support in developing transaction structures / structured solutions
- Keep up to date about Healthcare, M&A, equity and debt related issues
- Provide support with ongoing client coverage and developing tailored solutions
- Liaise with (product) experts typically based in Frankfurt, London, Paris and/or New York in the dedicated SG Business Lines
Experience & Technical Skills
- Excellent Bachelor or Master’s degree in Finance or Business Administration, or healthcare related degree with relevant work experience in corporate finance
- 3 years of relevant work experience in investment banking / corporate finance with a focus on M&A origination and execution within a leading bank or advisory house, or otherwise relevant work experience in healthcare with a top tier consulting or financial services house
- Direct experience with healthcare transactions and the sector is an advantage
- Very strong technical and analytical skills
- Excellent command and superior user knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Good user knowledge of Bloomberg / CapitalIQ / Datastream / Thomson / Reuters
- Fluency in English is essential and fluency in French or any other European language as well as at least some knowledge of German would be beneficial
Personal Skills & Competencies
- A highly motivated and reliable self-starter
- Willingness to learn
- Well organized with superb attention to detail
- Self-confident personality
- Pro-active team player
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong innovation and problem-solving skills
At Société Générale, we believe our people are our strength and are core to the success of our business. As such, we search for, recruit and appoint the best available person on the basis of aptitude and ability, regardless of sex, nationality or ethnic origin.
If you feel you have the required experience and qualifications, thrive on a challenge and want to become a part of a dedicated and driven team that strives for success, then please apply with a CV, cover letter and work certificates.