Business Development Manager - Germany
- 45,000-60,000 + commission
- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany Frankfurt am Main Hessen DE
- Permanent, Full time
- VAT IT
- 15 Mar 18 2018-03-15
VAT IT is one of the world’s leading VAT and Tax reclaim companies assisting over 8,000 clients around the world with foreign tax reclaim. An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our busy and growing Frankfurt office (role to be based in Frankfurt or Munich) as a Business Development Manager.
VAT IT is one of the world’s leading VAT and Tax reclaim companies assisting over 8,000 clients around the world with foreign tax reclaim. We operate from 35 wholly owned offices situated in Europe, Asia, Africa and America and employ over 500 knowledgeable specialists dedicated to our core business of cross border tax refunds. VAT IT has been involved in the indirect tax industry for over 15 years. We service many types of institutional clients including Banks, Mining Houses, Industrial and Telecommunication Businesses.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our busy and growing Frankfurt office (role to be based in Frankfurt or Munich) as a Business Development Manager. Selling VAT IT’s offering to Fortune 500 companies through to SMEs, you have the ability to own your own region and take responsibility for your own business. With all the processing work done via our service centre in South Africa, there is minimal administrative work involved with this opportunity.
The main aim of the role is to generate and identify new business, by:
- Building a client base and market contacts
- Generating leads and meetings with potential clients
- Negotiating and closing client contracts
- Assisting the centralised service team with on boarding and client services
- Networking and developing the WTax brand in the market
Qualifications and Experience
- High Energy, entrepreneurial, dynamic, self-starter and driven individual
- Previous experience within Sales or Business Development
- Educated to degree level or above
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English and German
- Salary is above market rate plus commission and based on previous experience