Cash Management Team in Frankfurt starting April 2018
- nach Vereinbarung
- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany Frankfurt am Main Hessen DE
- Permanent, Full time
- BANCO SANTANDER, SA.
- 26 Feb 18 2018-02-26
Santander is a globally active universal bank with more than 200,000 employees. A dynamic geographical diversification strategy across Euro and Latin America, combined with a robust risk management culture, has enable Santander to become the largest bank in the Euro zone and one of the strongest banks worldwide. The Santander Global Corporate Banking supports large corporates, financial institutions and financial sponsors across a broad range of banking products.
In order to support our growing business, we are looking for:
Implementation Manager Continental Europe
Cash Management Team in Frankfurt
starting April 2018
The Implementation Manager role in Cash Management calls for an energetic and committed professional with the experience to execute complex Cash Management Product implementations across different geographies with large Corporates.
Sound technical skill, including a detailed knowledge of Payments and hands-on experience of working in Cash Management business. The ideal candidate will be a VP level specialist within a European bank associated with Cash Management.
- Execute and coordinate the Implementation Process of Cash Management mandates for multinational clients of Santander within Continental Europe and with subsidiaries of multinational clients of other regions active within CE
- Develop strong working relationships with management and colleagues throughout the Group in various countries
- Contribute actively to the GTB team regarding market opportunities, joint origination efforts a cross products (Supply Chain Finance), etc.
- Raise the general awareness of regional and top management regarding the latest developments on the cash management capabilities for CE.
- A high general level of education in banking, finance or economics is required (Master of Science)
- Substantial (5 or more years') experience in implementation of Cash Management processes with a first class international bank
- Experience of working with global operating Corporates and specific Payment requirements in wider EU
- A sound grasp of EU law in relation to payments, Account structures, Pooling structures
- Strong links and contacts with banks, legal practices, Cash Management System Providers, etc.
- Fluent English is required, Spanish is helpful and/or one additional language within Europe (German, Italian, French) is an added value
- A team player with an international outlook and the ability to communicate easily across national boundaries.
- Strong leadership and team motivational skills
- Excellent communications and presentation skills with experience of interacting with clients and colleagues at senior management level in an international banking business environment
- The ability to react swiftly to adverse and emergency situations, to propose solutions and ensure successful outcomes; an ability to resist high levels of stress.
- Availability to travel
- Commitment to Banco Santander’s high ethical standards.
BANCO SANTANDER, S.A.