- Do you want to do things differently? Do you find yourself in our values Stronger Together, Own It and Stay Curious? Then it's time to come to Infront!
- The perfect opportunity for a university graduate or young professional: We are looking for an enthusiastic team member to strengthen our customer support team. In a varied and exciting position, you will apply your knowledge of the financial markets, your technical skills and your customer service skills for our customers and those interested in the financial market .
- As you gain hands-on experience with our products, you will also have the opportunity to work with other departments to participate in product development, sales, and other cross-functional projects.
- Implementation of customer support and training for banks, brokerage companies and direct customers of Infront by phone and email
- Cooperation with CSM (Customer Success Management) and Sales to offer our users excellent service
- Participation in customer service team projects
- Participation in cross-functional team projects
- Testing of newly developed Infront product features
- Conducting webinars for new and existing users
- Constructive feedback on the further development of Infront's software solutions
Who we are looking for
- You have a university degree (preferably in finance or IT) or a comparable qualification
- Financial market experience, preferably in a financial software company, would be a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in German and English
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good general computer skills and good knowledge of social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Analytical and proactive approach to problem solving
- Ability to work under pressure when necessary
- Real enthusiasm and the ability to learn new things in the financial markets
- Ability to work independently or in a team to achieve results
- Willingness to take responsibility and take initiative
- Passion for working with cutting-edge technology
- You are motivated to provide excellent service to our customers (both internally and externally)
Infront offers an exciting and challenging job in the field of financial technology. You will be part of an international, active social environment with friendly, helpful and highly qualified colleagues. Belonging to a technologically innovative company offers you opportunities for personal growth and diverse career opportunities in a fast-moving environment! At the same time, we have an informal and relaxed culture based on mutual trust, respect and cooperation.
- Employer-funded pension
- Subsidized public transport
- Subsidized bicycle leasing
- capital accumulation benefits
- Flexible work environment and good work-life balance (you can work from home 2 - 3 days a week)