Do you see yourself standing alone or standing out? Make the difference and join our team!
Société Générale is one of the largest European financial services groups. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial solidity with a strategy of sustainable growth, and aims to be the reference for relationship banking, recognized on its markets, close to clients, chosen for the quality and commitment of its teams. More than 145,700 employees, based in 67 countries, accompany 31 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis.
We are looking for a Client Facilitator (KYC) (m/f) at the next possible date.
Take your chance and join our Team at our SG Branch in Frankfurt!
Client Facilitator (KYC) (m/f)
As Client Facilitator (KYC) (m/f) you will be responsible for the coordination and monitoring of the end to end performance of the On-boarding and review process. You will facilitate the KYC process by collecting all required information and documents upon Front delegation. You will take care of the client relationship, i.e. you will be the privileged point of contact for the whole duration of the On-Boarding and/or review process, particularly for legal & escalation processes.
Your Main Responsibilities:
You will assist the front-office and/or coverage bankers and take over the following main responsibilities:
- You will prepare and maintain key information for your client portfolio and globally support the front-office and/or coverage bankers to ensure a smooth and accurate KYC process.
- You will be responsible for reviewing the client’s legal and commercial structure together with KYC analysts and the front office and facilitate them during the whole process.
- You will act as “Case Leader” with an end to end responsibility; i.e. you will coordinate the “case”, either with a focus on opening a new account, or on reviewing existing clients and provide transparency to the Front Office.
- You will trigger centralized factory for public documents and make sure that all missing requirements/documents are known and accurate before contacting the client.
- You will be in direct contact with clients, as you have to gather all documents and information required. Thereby you have to ensure that you retrieve the documents on the right level (client/grouping).
- During the On-boarding or review phase you will be the point of contact to the client, which means you will have to manage client calls e.g. explain the rationale to the client in case of push backs.
Experience & Technical Skills
- University degree, ideally in Finance, Business Administration, or (Business) Law
- Previous experience in an Investment Bank, in the Financial Services industry or in an auditing company; ideally in the area of KYC, Compliance or Audit
- Very good judicial understanding and interest in commercial law subjects is necessary
- Expansive knowledge regarding business processes e.g. KYC, contract types, regulatory controls (Tax, Mifid, EMIR, DFA…)
- Understanding of the specific stakes of each business line (Global Markets, Global Finance, Coverage & Investment Banking) regarding business development and particular needs related to on-boarding & customer data management
- Fluency in German and English (written and orally) is required
Personal Skills & Competencies
- Good cooperation skills and ability to work with multiple interlocutors of different levels/backgrounds and from various business units
- Highly client orientated, i.e. capable to interact at any levels with the client and ability to build good client relationships
- Strongly result driven & quality oriented way of working
- Assertiveness, good negotiation skills and conviction
- Intellectual rigor regarding the follow up of priorities and files
At Société Générale, we believe our people are our strength and are core to the success of our business. As such, we search for, recruit and appoint the best available person on the basis of aptitude and ability, regardless of sex, nationality or ethnic origin.
If you feel you have the required experience and qualifications, thrive on a challenge and want to become a part of a dedicated and driven team that strives for success, then please apply with a CV, cover letter and work certificates.