Customer Financial Services Representative - Frankfurt -Contract
We are a global business and financial information and news leader, giving influential decision makers a critical edge by connecting them to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas. To be successful we need people and teams who have the passion and pace to deliver to our clients. Our teams consist of individuals who are analytical, organized and results oriented with a passion for great customer service.
The Customer Financial Services team is a fast-paced team, playing an integral role within the company. Based in Central London, the team is responsible for the whole of the Europe, Middle East and Africa region. What's in it for you?
You will be responsible for ensuring the timely receipt of invoices, answering all customer queries (including checking and following up on overdue accounts) and will work alongside internal departments, such as Sales, Communications and Installations to answer clients' queries. You'll work alongside our New York billing team to resolve pricing issues and terminal inventory disputes, as well as attend regular team meetings with Sales to build strong working relationships and identify key areas for improvement. From time to time, you will also be required to make client visits. We will trust you to:
You must have:
- Log all collection notes on our database or the internal ticketing system
- Show clients how to track terminal inventory through Sid reports, advising of change activity, current subscriptions and real-time/3rd party services received for each user
- Advise clients of costs due to removals/relocations/conversions and help them with their own internal budgets
- Analyse MS-Excel spreadsheets to assist clients with their costing and analysis
We would love to see:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Fluency in English and German
- Full proficiency in Excel
- Invoice processing experience
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- An ability to multi task and work to deadlines
- A keen interest in financial markets.
If this sounds like you:
- Experience of client visits
- Experience of SAP and an internal ticketing system
- Experience of working within a high volume Credit Control environment
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or email@example.com