Today’s world of investment is often perceived as too complex and risky for many, except a wealthy few. At ING, we want to change that. We intend to democratize investment advice and create a new way for our customers to manage their savings. Our goal is to provide accessible and best-value money solutions for everybody by creating a new global advice platform. As we aim for the top spot in European investment solutions, we need the best and brightest to join our international agile project team.
Your squad’s mission is to create a remote advice channel, design and develop the necessary tools for the coaches to provide the service and ensure the availability of the channel, optimizing the conversion along the assisted journey. As a Customer Journey Expert, you will define these functionalities and create the necessary requirements to support the IT developments.
- Many years of (international) industry experience, e. g. in retail banking, fintech, direct insurance (programme management experience), business development or consulting
- Experienced in advice-related investment processes
- Team player and networker with an agile and entrepreneurial mind-set
- Experienced in making complex processes simple and transparent
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and German