- nach Vereinbarung
- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany
- Permanent, Full time
- Deutsche Bank
- 04 Jun 18
Discover global opportunities for responsible minds at Deutsche Bank
Sometimes you have to look closely to bring synergy to our business areas. Our strategy 2020 is the result of analysis, creativity and a determination to be a leading global bank with roots in Germany. We’re investing in digital technology, infrastructure and structural changes that make us more efficient, more resilient, and less complex. We’ve taken a good look at our business. Now it’s your turn.
Debt & Agency Services Account Manager (m/f)Frankfurt am Main, Germany, full-time contract
The Risk division has a fundamental responsibility to protect the Bank. With group-wide responsibility for the management and control of credit, market, operational and reputational risks, we have a unique vantage point which allows us a holistic view of our businesses and our clients. Nearly 4,000 employees work together to achieve our ambition to be an industry-leading risk management organisation. In an increasingly complex environment, risk management is fast-becoming the most sought-after place to build a career within the banking world. Risk at Deutsche Bank is relied upon to help shape the strategy of the organisation and the wider industry agenda.
About the job
You will join the Debt & Agency Services team in a broad, hands-on role that involves dealing with both internal and external clients, operations teams, infrastructure partners and key stakeholders. Many of the transactions managed by the team are of a high-profile nature, which calls for the ability to handle complex legal documentation. At the same time, finely honed analytical and problem-solving skills are essential when it comes to overseeing a growing portfolio of transactions covering various industry sectors. This is the perfect opportunity for a team player with the capacity to maintain effective business relationships with high-end clients in a fast-paced market.
- Your Responsibilities
- As Debt & Agency Services Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing both internal and external clients, in addition to maintaining a close dialogue with key stakeholders.
- In addition to addressing a wide range of client queries and operational issues, you will focus on performing a relationship management role, which will include attending various meetings.
- Reviewing documentation for new and existing Trust & Agency Services transactions – often at an international level – will form an essential part of your role within the team.
- This will also include teaming up with Deutsche Bank’s legal department for the purpose of negotiating terms with the transaction parties, i.e. issuers, borrowers, banks, lawyers, etc.
- You will also be expected to coordinate operational processes associated with the flow of transaction funds and work in collaboration with other departments to resolve key issues.
- Last but not least, you will perform various administrative tasks such as account reconciliation, database maintenance, notifications management, etc.
- The role of Debt & Agency Services Account Manager would be best suited to a degree-educated individual or a candidate with comparable professional experience.
- A proven track record of working within the capital markets or in investment banking is essential, preferably complemented by exposure to agency and trust services.
- Your credentials will include excellent time management and problem-solving skills, versatility and a proactive mindset as well as a high standard of literacy and numeracy.
- At the same time, the position calls for team spirit and well-developed interpersonal skills, underpinned by client focus, assertiveness, integrity and the ability to deliver tailored services.
- A self-starter by nature, you will be able to perform well under pressure, in addition to being comfortable with working in a fast-paced, international environment.
- Finally, you will display a strong command of German and English, both written and spoken, as well as a willingness to travel on business assignments if required.
- Nathalie Rilling
phone +49 69 910-43921