Do you see yourself standing alone or standing out? Make the difference and join our team!
Société Générale is one of the largest European financial services groups. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial solidity with a strategy of sustainable growth, and aims to be the reference for relationship banking, recognized on its markets, close to clients, chosen for the quality and commitment of its teams. More than 145,700 employees, based in 67 countries, accompany 31 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis.
We are looking for a FIC Sales Interest Rate Inflation and Forex Derivatives Sales (Associate) (m/f) at the next possible date.
Take your chance and join our Team at our SG Branch in Frankfurt!
FIC Sales Interest Rate Inflation and Forex Derivatives Sales (Associate) (m/f)
The Fixed Income department at Societe Generale aims at providing a full set of services to Institutional and Corporate clients that will support their investment or risk management targets.
We design solutions for our clients, capitalising on the full spectrum of fixed income and currencies products and services.
We service our clients on the full credit spectrum from Investment Grade to High Yield and X-Over and on cash as well as indices, options and singe name CDS.
Our clients can tap our capacity to execute large FX deals. We also offer a global coverage on all major currencies, and the local access of our global emerging markets platform spanning CEE, Asia, Africa and Brazil.
Through packaged trade ideas or flawless execution, we offer our clients the best of our trading and structuring expertise. Our capabilities span from derivatives to government, agency & supranational securities to covered bonds, inflation-linked products and ETFs.
Your Main Responsibilities:
- Act as a Corporate FX & MM Sales person, covering German and Austrian clients with a particular emphasis on Foreign Exchange/Derivatives.
- Act as the lead relationship owner for the clients/ products allocated within your area of responsibility
- Initiate and develop relationships and execute transactions with these clients
- Respond to various request from clients related to products, on boarding process, events, documentation e.g. legal and commercial; Analyse, investigate, research, manage and resolve queries received from clients
- Generate a recurring stream of revenues with these clients by enhancing new client products suitable for clients needs and / or develop new client prospects
- Execution of relevant product transaction on behalf of SG clients and pricing in line with policies and guidelines applicable. Making sure that all the procedural guidelines e.g. KYC, MiFid, risk controls, product governance are observed
- Work with other SG team members and product specialists to help identify key client exposures, FX risk management needs, any other hedging opportunities, and propose adequate solutions to manage such risks.
- Liaise with Coverage and Investment bankers, Trading, Engineering, Markets Risk Advisory, Liquidity Investment Solutions, the Credit department and any other necessary SG departments to better develop & explore client business opportunities.
Experience & Technical Skills
- University degree in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting or equivalent
- Some market knowledge and experience in Investment banking /financial services industry
- Technical & operational skills to execute FX & MM transactions
- Strong analytical skills and an aptitude for numbers with excellent attention to detail
- Fluency in both, German and English (written and orally) is essential
- Proven knowledge of market products and finance
- Good knowledge of the market and the needs of clients
Personal Skills & Competencies
- Self- motivated, proactive and entrepreneurial
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to interact and communicate convincingly at all levels with the key decision makers in a variety of business lines, management and control functions across the bank
- Ability to be able to work independently on multiple conflicting priorities and under pressure until completion
- Flexible and Adaptable
- Solution-focused, service-oriented and proactive
- Team player, proactively shares information and collaborates with others
- Capability to prioritize and organize
- Ability to develop relationships based on trust and professionalism
- Exemplary professional conduct
At Société Générale, we believe our people are our strength and are core to the success of our business. As such, we search for, recruit and appoint the best available person on the basis of aptitude and ability, regardless of sex, nationality or ethnic origin.
If you feel you have the required experience and qualifications, thrive on a challenge and want to become a part of a dedicated and driven team that strives for success, then please apply with a CV, cover letter and work certificates.