- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany
- Permanent, Full time
- 21 Sep 17
Financial Data Analyst - Spanish Speaker, Structured Finance Group
Location: Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany
- Serve as a data monitoring analyst to support Moody's Structured Finance group with financial data capture, validation and publication and project management
- Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of financial data captured in Performance Overviews and Index reports for ABS, RMBS, CMBS and covered bond markets
- Monitor data entry of outsourced resources and provide feedback and training materials to reduce recurrence of errors
- Publish Performance Overviews and Index reports on a regular basis
- Coordinate with analysts and transaction counterparties to ensure timely receipt of data
- Ensure timely responses to queries from investors, servicers and central banks
- Assist other team members and take initiative to lead projects / tasks to improve processes
Analytic Data Management (ADM) team consists of a diverse set of Financial Data Analysts (FDA), supporting Structured Finance, Banking, Insurance, Corporate Finance, Public Finance and Sovereign groups. The team is based in multiple locations including London, Frankfurt, New York, Hong Kong and Tokyo in order to support Analysts based in EMEA, the AMERICAS and ASIA PACIFIC. FDAs contribute towards the financial analysis part of the rating process which has a significant impact on any given rating. Their review process involves sourcing the servicer / trustee report, co-ordinating with the outsourcer with regards to capturing the data into internal templates, reviewing the draft templates with Servicers / Analysts and publishing Performance Overviews and Index reports for the asset classes and markets we support. In addition to performance data related work, FDAs also support the analysts with additional research and analysis used by rating groups for rating actions and external publications.
- BSc (or equivalent) in finance, economics or engineering with relevant work experience in accounting or finance - solid financial institution / structured finance background preferred
- Fluency in English and Spanish is essential
- Advanced MS Office skills, especially Excel (knowledge of Excel VBA); SQL programming skills would be beneficial
- Customer service
- Accurate data entry
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization, administration, interpersonal and presentation skills
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.