Our client, a market leading Financial Services organisation, is seeking a Head of Product, Marketing and Client Experience to join their high successful team based here in Dublin.
This opportunity will be perfect for a senior enthusiastic and energetic professional, with excellent communication skills who is entrepreneurial in nature and driven to advance a commercially sound, client focused agenda.
Prerequisites for the role include strong relevant industry experience, deep knowledge of Investment Funds and Life Insurance including how they are managed and promoted as well as sound commercial business acumen and excellent relationship building skills.
The role will cover the areas of Product Development, Product Management, Market Intelligence, Marketing and Client Experience management.
- Responsible to drive and oversee the activity of New Product launches.
- Responsible to drive and oversee the activity of Product Governance (Product regulatory documentation, Product oversight, Client’s documentation)
- Responsible to drive and oversee the Distributors Oversight through clear understanding of architecture blueprint in the organization and identifying areas of improvement
- Manage external 3rd party Distributor relationships, budgets, oversight and ongoing support plans to drive the achievement of sales targets for a component part of the business not serviced by captive distribution.
- Responsible for overseeing the marketing intelligence service, leveraging internal (MIO as well as Group sales data) and external data sources (3rd party databases such as Broadridge and Morningstar) as well as MIO’s extensive external network of co-creation partners to build up a picture of market / competitor trends and client needs to support new product development and existing product evolution across investment products.
- Develop MIO’s analytics capability and use of existing and new reporting tools as they relate to proprietary client data and databases, to identify behavioral triggers to incorporate into future commercial products or services.
- Constructing the marketing identity and articulating consistent messaging around our core capabilities with the aim of positioning the firm as a leading cross border product and service provider in its markets of choice.
- Develop creative approaches and draw on individual inventiveness to identify potential new solutions to challenges and communicate these objectively for value creation in the area of sales and brand management.
- Co-ordinate and manage MIO’s involvement and participation in key sales events in its markets of choice
- 15 years+ relevant work experience in the product development / marketing /communications / investments department of a cross border investment product provider, ideally retail focused.
- Deep knowledge of the investment funds and life insurance industry, regulatory frameworks, asset class risk and return drivers as well as management techniques and processes.
- A personable individual with a commercial mind-set, possessing strong relationship and people management skills.
- Strong project management, information technology and analytical skills
- A creative approach with the ability to positively influence target audiences through engaging materials and media.
- Fluent English is a requirement with fluency in one of the following additional European languages (Italian, Spanish or German) a distinct advantage