IMD, PWM, Wealth Management Professional, Analyst (Entry-level), Frankfurt
- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany Frankfurt am Main Hessen DE
- Permanent, Full time
- Goldman Sachs International
- 22 Sep 18 2018-09-22
See job description for details
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB PWM
Goldman Sachs Private Wealth Management (PWM) specializes in creating comprehensive wealth management plans for high net worth individuals and families, as well as select institutions, including foundations and endowments. PWM Teams work one-on-one with clients to advise and deliver customized strategies drawn from our deep investment experience, diverse wealth management capabilities and global reach. Our Private Wealth Advisors (PWAs) deliver an unparalleled investment platform inclusive of the full product and service offerings of Goldman Sachs and beyond, which may include tax and estate planning, philanthropic planning and private banking and lending services. As client needs evolve, this close relationship allows the team to offer complementary services and new opportunities by leveraging the resources of Goldman Sachs and beyond.
Are you looking for a new challenge in a dynamic, international environment ? Do you have excellent communication skills alongside the ability to organise yourself and others around you effectively? Are you interested in a broad range of responsibilities and are you numerate?
We are looking for a Wealth Management Professional to join our Private Wealth Management Team. As a WMP you will act as a central point of contact providing an array of support work to a team of Private Wealth Advisors in servicing ultra-high net worth clients.
We're a team of trusted experts who provide innovative investment solutions to help our clients meet their financial goals. From private wealth to asset management, we work with specialists and groups from around the firm to help high-net-worth individuals and institutions across various industries navigate changing markets and make smart investments. We value self-starters with an entrepreneurial spirit, but still provide the support and resources to ensure your success.
Private Wealth Management (PWM) secures, develops and manages relationships with high net worth individuals, their families, family offices and foundations. PWM assists clients with building and preserving their financial wealth by creating and implementing long-term asset allocation within the context of each client's particular risk tolerance, and by providing access to innovative investment ideas and opportunities. PWM professionals develop customized investment strategies and offer a full array of wealth management products and services, including private banking and trust company services.
A Wealth Management Professional in Private Wealth Management provides support and relationship management to Private Wealth Management teams by providing ongoing client service, serving as a key liaison to intermediaries and clients? advisors and managing the investment process. Wealth Management Professionals will be the main point of contact with clients in managing the on boarding process as well as the ongoing operational experience for the client. They play an integral role in the team in identifying business growth opportunities through existing client wallet share, intermediary referrals and additional wealth advisory service opportunities.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Supporting the business in servicing the administration of high net worth client relationships
- Manage cash balances and private banking services in accounts. Daily cash management (including currency trading) across client portfolios
- Processing of international cash transfers and trade booking
- Execute, process and reconcile trading and other investment related transactions
- Preparing of account opening documents for international custody accounts. Plan and manage the new account on boarding process, including documentation and funding supported by account opening and approval teams and maintenance of legal documents and databases
- Collaboration with Management and Compliance including the process implementation of regulatory requirements.
- Provide overview of client reporting and web capabilities to clients
- Analysis and reconciliation of the team's business
- Serve as key liaison to other areas supporting PWM business
- Provide administrative office support, correspondence, filing
- Organize client events, business trips, conference calls for the Private Wealth Advisors
- Participate in training
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Erfolgreich abgeschlossene kaufmännische Ausbildung (Bankkaufmann (m/w) oder Bankfachwirt (m/w) und Erfahrung in der kaufmännischen Sachbearbeitung . Relevant work experience (including internships) within Operations, general Back Office in Private Wealth Management.
- Willingness to learn fast and think analytically
- Multi-tasking ability and extremely customer-care oriented
- Excellent organizational and communication/ telephone skills
- Pro-active, highly motivated and Ability to work well under pressure
- Team player
- Fluent in German and English
- Acquainted to MS Office applications
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.