Interns (m/f) for our Liquidity Management & Bilateral Lending Team
- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany
- Internships & Graduate Trainee, Full time
- BANCO SANTANDER, SA.
- 08 Sep 17
Banco Santander is a globally active universal bank with more than 190,000 employees and a leading presence in Europe and Latin America. Our Global Corporate Banking department supports large corporations, financial institutions and financial sponsors across a broad range of banking products.
In order to support our fast growing business, we are looking for
Liquidity Management & Bilateral Lending Team
You will join a multi-cultural division with substantial exposure to multinational companies across all continents and you will work on projects related to Liquidity Management & Bilateral Lending across our German-speaking client base:
- Assisting Liquidity Management Team in dealings with private, saving and central banks, as well as government treasury agencies, funds, insurance companies, and large corporates.
- Supporting the business providing service and executing trades over the phone as well as Thomson Reuter FX and Bloomberg platforms
- Performing financial and strategic business analysis
- Preparing and delivering client presentations and supporting other coverage initiatives
- Strong academic track record (preferably in business administration / finance)
- High motivation to learn and work in a global team
- First work experience gained
- Fluent in English and good German and Spanish language skills
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Commitment to Banco Santander’s high ethical standards
Starting date: September /October 2017
Our internships last for minimum 6 months.
If you are a non-EU citizen, please attach a scan of your visa and work permit for Germany to your application documents.
BANCO SANTANDER, S.A.