Investment Management Division, Private Wealth Management, Private Wealth Advisor, Senior Associate/Junior VP, Frankfurt
- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany Frankfurt am Main Hessen DE
- Permanent, Full time
- Goldman Sachs International
- 18 Jun 18 2018-06-18
See job description for details
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB YOUR IMPACT
Are you passionate about wealth management? We're looking for a professional to join our private wealth management team to expand our German PWM business.
Investment Management Division
We're a team of trusted advisors who provide innovative investment solutions to help our clients meet their financial goals. From private wealth to asset management, we work with specialists and groups from around the firm to help high-net-worth individuals and institutions across various industries navigate changing markets and make smart investments. We value self-starters with an entrepreneurial spirit, but still provide the support and resources to ensure your success.
Private Wealth Management (PWM) sources, secures, develops and manages relationships with high net worth individuals, their families, family offices and foundations. PWM assists clients with building and preserving their financial wealth by creating and implementing long-term asset allocation within the context of each client's particular risk tolerance, and by providing access to innovative investment ideas and opportunities. PWM professionals develop customized investment strategies and offer a full array of wealth management products and services, including private banking and trust company services.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
Private Wealth Advisors (PWAs) serve as trusted advisors to their clients, including wealthy individuals and families, corporate executives, entrepreneurs, and select institutions, including foundations and endowments.
PWAs and their teams offer specialized support and advice tailored to meet the specific needs and goals of each client. This investment advice is based on analytic rigor, taking into account a client's investment objectives, liquidity needs, and risk tolerance.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Record of academic and professional achievement
- Entrepreneurial spirit coupled with a desire to work in a team-oriented environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build and foster a strong network of relationships
- Demonstrated interest in and knowledge of financial, economic and global capital markets
- Strong client focus, business development and relationship management skills with an emphasis on building a new client base
- Strong analytical and communication (oral and written) skills, including German language skills
- Creative approach to problem solving and developing innovative solutions for clients
- Commitment to excellence and a high level integrity
- Prior sales, marketing or investing experience a plus, but not required
- Advanced degree a plus, but not required
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.