Deutsche Börse Group is one of the largest exchange organisations worldwide. It organises markets characterised by integrity, transparency and safety for investors who invest capital and for companies that raise capital – markets on which professional traders buy and sell financial instruments according to clear rules and under strict supervision. With its services and systems, Deutsche Börse Group ensures the functioning of these markets and a level playing field for all participants – worldwide.
However, Deutsche Börse Group's products and services are by no means limited to trading “as such”: its business areas cover the entire value chain in the financial services sector, ranging from pre-IPO services and the admission of securities, through trading, clearing and settlement to custody services and other financial instruments, along with collateral and liquidity management. Additionally, the Group provides IT services, indices and market data worldwide.
Field of activity
Eurex Securities Transactions Services GmbH develops service offerings for market participants improving and optimizing settlement services particularly regarding new, revised or increased, regulatory standards. This particularly includes mandatory buy-ins for not settled securities transactions after a predetermined time elapsed following the intended settlement day. As part of our service offering we will purchase securities and deliver directly and immediately to the receiving party. As such the team will be engaged in the market on a daily-basis in highly standardized auctions.
- Support daily operations in regard to buy-in auctions and other respective market activities
- Manage and supervise the securities settlement process
- Support cash management and monitoring activities
- Support the client admission process and client data management
- Further develop state of the art auction mechanisms, or equivalent alternatives, to allow swift and efficient market operations
- Support interaction both with buy-in clients and network partners
- Support the settlement of the Buy-in Agent auctions and other market activities
- Design and continuous optimization of processes and IT infrastructure
- Higher education degree in a financial or quantitative discipline
- Candidates should have several years of front office trading or relevant back-office experience in fixed income or equity cash market instruments
- Knowledge of respective front-and back office and systems including Eurex, Bloomberg, Reuters, Cascade, Creation Online, etc.
- Analytical problem solving skills and the ability to work flexibly in a team environment
- Highly motivated team player with a willingness to perform in a critical situation
- Excellent communication skills, customer focus, a proficient manner as well as project experience
- High commitment, motivation, creativity and ability to work both independently and flexibly in a team
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- On top of excellent command of MS office, experience in databases and programming would be a plus
Dedication, team and communication skills, flexibility as well as competent handling of MS Office applications round out your profile. There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, attractive social benefits, an international working environment and a broad variety of career opportunities. Applications from disabled persons are welcome.
Are you interested in working with a pleasant and very dedicated team? Convince us with an appealing application. Please use our online application portal.
Keywords: Eurex Securities Transactions Services GmbH