Our client, a German Bank, is currently recruiting a Portfolio Manager for their Leveraged Finance team.
In this role, you will be responsible for the management of leveraged finance transactions.
Ongoing analysis of a Borrowers' financial performance; including:
- The preparation of required Monitoring Reports;
- Regular reporting to the Team Head and Credit Department on Borrowers performance; and
- Analysis / interpretation of Bank’s Cash Flow Model.
- Primary responsibility for Developing and Maintaining Relationships with Arranging Banks and Company Management to allow for the successful identification and execution of New Transactions, Amendments / Waivers, Add Ons, Acquisition Lines and secondary Re-financing opportunities.
- Attendance of client meetings, results presentations, bank meetings etc.
Key Skills Required:
- Knowledge and understanding of Leveraged Finance market
- Strong credit / risk analysis skills gained through exposure to leveraged finance transactions Cash Flow Modelling skills with sound knowledge of Excel.
- Ability to write clear and concise credit applications and reviews.
- Good communication skills - both internal and external.
- General banking experience and knowledge
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and growing team with huge scope in terms of career advancement and continual personal development.
For further information please call Domhnall Fahey at Capital Markets on +353874396858