- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany
- Permanent, Full time
- Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation
- 18 Oct 18
Established by the Financial Stability Board in June 2014, the Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation (GLEIF) is a not-for-profit organization created to support the implementation and use of the Legal Entity Identifier (LEI). GLEIF manages a network of partners, the LEI issuing organizations, to provide trusted services and open, reliable data for unique legal entity identification worldwide. GLEIF services ensure the operational integrity of the Global LEI System and facilitate making the LEI a broad public good available on our website. As a result, the LEI remains the industry standard best suited to providing open and reliable data for unique legal entity identification management. Learn more at www.gleif.org
We are seeking a highly motivated, talented individual with a Service Management background as Process Manager who ensures that standardized methods and procedures are used for efficient and prompt handling of process instances. This position places special emphasis on the implementation of ITIL related processes and the preparation of ISO 20000 audits.
- Ensure as Process Manager the day to day operation of the processes, process trainings as well as adherence to your processes
- Implement best practices and continuously improve your processes
- Monitor the process performance, create regular process reports and trigger needed actions
- Support ISO 20000 internal and external audits for your processes
- Support other Process Managers to identify process needs and requirements
Experience and competencies for success:
- Relevant university degree and at least 3 years of experience as Process Manager
- Profound knowledge in ITIL
- Experience with ISO 20000
- Experience with process tools and the implementation of processes
- Strong experience of metrics and reporting
- Demonstrated process thinking and excellent attention to details with the ability to work effectively in a cross-functional and dynamic environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent spoken and written English
What we offer:
This is an opportunity to make an impact on the transparency of the financial services and other industries in a not-for-profit, stable business that is committed to investing in the foundation, its partner relationships and its employees. You will join a highly motivated team with the mission to successfully implement the Global Legal Entity Identifier System. Compensation and benefits will be of course adequate to the position.
- Department: Service Management & QA
- Reports into: Head of Service Management & QA
- Management responsibility: No
- Location: Frankfurt, Germany
- Scope: Full-time
We look forward to your application in English. Please email your resume alongside a letter of interest as PDF to Lutz Peters from PERPOS, our recruitment agency, at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All foreign applicants from outside the EU must have a valid work permit to work in Germany.
Follow us in social media