- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany
- Temporary, Full time
- Société Générale
Do you see yourself standing alone or standing out? Make the difference and join our team!
Société Générale is one of the largest European financial services groups. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial solidity with a strategy of sustainable growth, and aims to be the reference for relationship banking, recognized on its markets, close to clients, chosen for the quality and commitment of its teams. More than 145,700 employees, based in 67 countries, accompany 31 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis.
We are looking for a Project Manager Human Resources (m/f) at the next possible date.
Take your chance and join our Team in Frankfurt!
Project Manager Human Resources (m/f)
(Frankfurt am Main)
The Senior HR Project Manager is responsible for implementing the HR objectives connected with a recent acquisition by SG (preparation, migration, integration, efficiency implementation) while managing the HR operational risks. The project has already started and is estimated to be completed in 2021.
Your main responsibilities will be a combination of project management and the management of HR aspects of the acquisition. This includes the following main duties:
- Managing the project implementation in Frankfurt by planning and managing the milestones
- Defining and following-up the project KPIs
- Work closely with the global HR project team as well as with the local stakeholders and report the project status
- Managing the planning of resources, suppliers, supervision and funding of related project costs
- Participating in integration meetings with the seller, SG internal project meetings and calls
- Preparing legal documentation together with external lawyers in connection with migration, integration, harmonization, efficiencies
- Labor Relations: preparing and organizing workers council information and consultation process including negotiation of associated company agreements,
- In context with harmonization initiatives, work with workers council on new joint company agreements (compensation, benefits, working time etc.)
- Planning and organizing staff transfers and integration taking into consideration German legal environment and risk for the Bank (operational, reputational, financial etc)
- Ensuring technical integration of staff in SG HR systems and tools (People Soft, Payroll etc.) in conjunction with the Systems Teams in UK and France
Experience & Technical Skills
- Relevant university Degree with practical experience, ideally in the financial sector
- Experience in managing HR aspects of Mergers & Acquisitions
- Experience in managing big HR projects including associated budgets
- Experience in negotiations with (German) Staff representatives
- Good project management skills
- Good legal knowledge (individual & collective employment law)
- Fluent German language skills; excellent written and oral English language skills, French language skills are an asset
- MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
Personal Skills & Competencies
- Self starter
- Hands on personality
- Team player
- Used to work in metrical organisations in international organisations
- Ability to coordinate a variety of stakeholders
- Good change management skills
- Good negotiation skills in English and German
- Good sense of humour
At Société Générale, we believe our people are our strength and are core to the success of our business. As such, we search for, recruit and appoint the best available person on the basis of aptitude and ability, regardless of sex, nationality or ethnic origin.
If you feel you have the required experience and qualifications, thrive on a challenge and want to become a part of a dedicated and driven team that strives for success, then please apply with a CV, cover letter and work certificates.