EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Project Manager Insurance Germany
to join our team in Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany
- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
- 20 Feb 18
You will work as project manager and are responsible for the customer focus and economic implementation of national and international projects in the insurance branch. You are working with both the internal and the customer project team.
- Planning, managing and reporting of projects
- Building, steering and developing of the project teams
- Ensuring service excellence and client satisfaction under consideration of limitation through project scope, deadlines, risk, resources and quality
- Continuous consulting and support of our customers
- Developing of customer relationships
- Enlargement of our business
- Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to actively take part in the future development of our business
- Diploma, Bachelor or Master in applied Computer science, Industrial engineering with Business Studies, Business administration or comparable qualification.
- Fluent German and English are mandatory.
- EU work permit
- Several years of experience as project manager with budget and resource responsibility
- In-depth knowledge or certificates of project management methodologies are favourable
Knowledge in at least of these areas:
- IT basic technologies, Network technologies, procedure models for software development
- Processes of insurance branch
- Front office/ back office systems
- Change-, risk-, contract -, claims- and escalation management
- Self-subsistent, goal-oriented and structured approach to work
- Power of persuasion, self-assured manner, service- and customer-focus thinking and acting
- High learning ability and quick grasp of new concepts
- Willingness to travel
- Attractive salary
- Part of a highly qualified and motivated team
- Developing opportunities of a global company.
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.