- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany
- Permanent, Full time
- 22 Sep 17
RRS Associate Graduate Program – September 2018 – Frankfurt
Location: Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, GermanyHow to start your career at Moody's
- Are you fascinated by financial markets and like working in a diverse and collaborative environment, getting involved in real projects and seeking opportunities to develop the foundation of credit analysis beyond formal training?
- Are you looking to further develop your quantitative aptitude, analytical skills, and accounting knowledge by interacting with analytical experts and participating in one of the best credit training programs in the industry?
- Do you have an outstanding record of academic achievement?
- Do you have strong written and verbal communication, Excel, and accounting skills, along with exceptional drive and interpersonal skills?
Training and Development
As a Moody's graduate, you will join our comprehensive Credit Academy training program, which includes market and formal credit training, as well as focused coaching and feedback to support your development. Your onboarding and training period will be spent learning about the markets in which we operate, key credit considerations for our businesses, as well as understanding the systems and tools that will enable you to participate actively in the ratings process. Our dedicated RRS managers will be looking out for your development and career interests. You will join our organization as a permanent employee.
In joining our Associate Graduate Program, you will have the opportunity to broaden your horizons into topics such as the rating process, contributing to credit documents, formulating ratios, and comparative statistics. As a graduate you will have a voice and be heard. We depend on and respect the views of our people at all levels. This collaborative approach creates an open and accessible atmosphere where we actively listen to and learn from the diverse viewpoints and backgrounds of colleagues from around the world.
A number of positions are available in our Rating and Research Support (RRS) group in Frankfurt
The Ratings & Research Support department is responsible for producing analytical inputs in support of Moody's Ratings and Research function. In addition, this department will provide support for surveillance requirements and partner with R&R to provide the necessary support for issuer and investor interactions.
- Please apply on our Careers website on https://careers.moodys.com and search for Students and Graduates Opportunities -Moody's Investors Service Associate Graduate Program. Application Closing Date: 30 th of November 2017.
- Our Graduate Program is open to final year BSc and MSc students, and 2017 graduates.
- Our UK Graduate Program is only open to candidates who have the eligibility to work full time in Germany.
- Step 1: Candidates submit their CV and Cover Letter by November 30 th .
- Step 2: Moody's Campus Team will review candidate profiles (CV and Cover Letter) and select finalists to participate in testing and further evaluation.
- Step 3: Between October and December 2017 selected candidates will receive links for the Moody's online testing platform. Successful candidates will then be invited to HR telephone screens followed by our Assessment Centre.
- Step 4: Our Assessment Centre is a daylong process that will be held between January and February 2018 in London. You will get the opportunity to learn about our organization from senior managers, interview with our analysts face to face, take part in a group exercise, as well as demonstrate your analytical and written skills.
- Step 5: In March, successful candidates will be offered a graduate position with a start date in September 2018. Successful candidates who accept a role with Moody's will benefit from a variety of educational and informational events offered in the months leading up to their start with the firm.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.