aescuvest is a leading Pan-European FinTech, providing digital venture financing on our highly innovative platform. Within a very prestigious partnership, we are able to exclusively select the best ventures in Europe and offer them to our investors. We offer access to investments in the largest and fastest growing market: Healthcare!
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to build up the Relationship Management Division (with the option to build up a team), working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets.
The role is responsible for managing, acquiring and growing profitable long-term relationships with ultra and high net worth individual clients (Family Offices) within geographical Europe with specific focus on DACH market.
We are looking for an experienced person in order to strengthen our young company in the field of Relationship Management HNWI/UHNWI/Familiy Offices.
We know, that market environement for the banking industry changes fundamentally. Maybe you recognized this or you are affected by this and (need to) consider to take on a new challenge. If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join our team and experience the possibilities to grow with our Start-up.
In this role, you will:
- Grow revenues and increase inflows of net new money.
- Generate new opportunities out of referrals from your existing clients or through other contacts to UHNW families and their respective family offices.
- Identify event driven opportunities on an opportunistic basis, bringing in sector/country expertise as appropriate.
- Understand and ensure compliance with all relevant rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business in which the jobholder is involved.
- Has regular contact and meetings with clients.
- Ensures clients are aware of their level of risk
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
- At least 7 years of relationship management experience in the banking sector banking with UHNW segment clients, with significant experience in originating and serving geographical Europe based UHNW and upper HNW clients and families.
- Knowledge in Venture Capital / Private Equity Financing.
- Extraordinary personal and professional network within the HNW/UHNW segment
- At least 5 years’ experience working with DACH market.
- Proven track record in asset gathering, asset growth and revenue generation
- Excellent commercial and negotiation skills
- Highly developed communication skills for use in direct client contact.
- Strong customer service focus
- Attention to detail and the ability to think creatively to solve problems.
- Willingness to work in a target driven and high performance environment.
- Ability to develop understanding of FinTech and Funding financial markets and products.
- Selfstarter, able to bring in experience into a Start-up environment and establish structures and processes in the respective business division.
- Fluent in German and English and other languages would be an asset.
- Drive and motivation to work in a target oriented and high performance start-up culture.
- Entrepreneurial and innovative approach in the identification of business opportunities paired with a result driven work approach and high level of flexibility and ownershi.p
What we offer:
- performance-related compensation as common for Start-ups (this may include a participation in the company’s stock programme)
- at a later stage the possibility to build up a team and to further grow with our company
Please send your full application details and your salary expectations to email@example.com