Research Analyst Micro & Small caps Europe (m/f)
- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany
- Permanent, Full time
- Allianz Global Investors GmbH
- 12 Oct 17 2017-10-12
Allianz Global Investors is a diversified active investment manager with a strong parent company and a culture of risk management. In numerous offices in 18 countries, we provide global investment and research capabilities with consultative local delivery. We have more than EUR 400 billion in AUM for individuals, families and institutions worldwide and employ more than 500 investment professionals.
Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people – both its 85 million private and corporate customers and more than 142,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers’ trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.
- Screen and fundamentally research companies mainly in the <€2bn market cap range with a long-term, entrepreneurial mindset
- Analysis and documentation of market trends/dynamics as well as due diligence of management teams
- Cross-check with network of industry experts
- Dig through annual reports & compile valuations
- Share input, information and ideas with the AllianzGI investment platform
- Work with an experienced team of European microcap & small cap portfolio managers
- Experience: A few years experience in fundamental company research
- Knowledge: of various business models and drivers, strategies, growth assessment, valuation and shareholder value creation; independent mindset who has the ability to make investment recommendations
- Willingness: to leverage and improve one of the most extensive European small cap investment platforms
- Passion: for microcaps and small caps
- Language: Fluent in English + one additional European language is a bonus
- A good academic background (Master/MBA)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Job base: Frankfurt
- Filling: ASAP
- Reference Code: AGI-5077598-3
We offer an attractive, performance-related compensation package and provide a productive atmosphere which is dominated by team spirit. Your personal development is of particular importance for us.
Are you interested? If you are, we look forward to receiving your full application documents, including references.
Allianz Global Investors GmbH
Frankfurt am Main